9 responses to “Baked Ratatouille”

1. Lara Matos, on August 4, 2011 at 8:03 am said:

This looks seriously amazing. And if you ignore the cheese, not too unhealthy either! Great recipe for summer, thank you for sharing.

2. Julip Made, on August 4, 2011 at 10:03 am said:

Ahhh Victoria, this looks amazing and mouthwatering and yummy. Once again you’ve read my mind because ratatouille is one of my all time favorite dishes either as a meal or a side to a protein. Add some fresh baked bread to soak up the juices… perfection. Sometimes I also do a mix between a ratatouille and caponata with capers or olives, but never baked so I will definitely have to try this. Although it is wayy to hot for oven use here yet.

3. kat tanita, on August 4, 2011 at 8:34 pm said:

MMMM this looks absolutely delicious! I am going to make this next week for dinner! Healthy and easy what could be better :)

4. Naomi@Design Manifest, on November 22, 2011 at 11:51 am said:

I’m totally making this for a Thanksgiving side. I don’t care if its not summer anymore :)

5. countdown | Design Manifest, on January 28, 2013 at 8:08 pm said:

[...] this was my “work-with-what-you-got” table.  I also successfully prepared two delicious sides- Victoria’s baked ratatouille, and Julie’s Roast butternut squash and kale salad.  Thanks for inspiring, [...]

6. [...] also made baked ratatouille, based on this recipe found at VMAC & Cheese, which was gobbled up in a matter of [...]

7. Denae, on February 10, 2014 at 12:37 am said:

This was amazing! thank you for sharing your recipe!

8. Britain, on March 18, 2014 at 1:39 pm said:

I made this recipe yesterday, and it was delicious; however, if it became a bit “juicy” after cooking, did it go too far. The “juice” was delicious, but I wanted to ask if that is typical. I don’t see it on yours.