8 responses to “‘Green’ Chicken with Summer Corn Salad”

1. tobe | because it's awesome, on August 23, 2011 at 7:22 am said:

dude. it’s not even lunchtime yet, and i’m hungry now. looks delish!

2. frugalfeeding, on August 23, 2011 at 7:43 am said:

I can’t help but take advantage of summer food – our garden has enough of it. This looks really really delicious.

3. Lara Matos, on August 23, 2011 at 8:12 am said:

That chicken looks awesome!! I’m always looking for new ways to cook it. Did the breasts have skin on or off?

1. vmacandcheese, on August 23, 2011 at 9:39 am said:

Skin on. I’m a big proponent of leaving skin on the chicken when roasting. So
      much flavor!! The minimal added fat doesn’t really bother me.

4. Liz {Sequins and Stripes}, on August 23, 2011 at 9:36 am said:

Yum! I love anything with corn and avocado. This looks totally styled and deicious – right out of a cookbook!

I’ll let you know how the Ruthie dress goes tonight, wish you could be there! xoxo

5. grace - stripes & sequins, on August 23, 2011 at 11:06 am said:

this looks heavenly! need to add to my to-do list! xx

6. Liz - So Much to Smile About, on August 23, 2011 at 8:52 pm said:

This looks delicious! Beautiful photos too! Can’t wait to try it out!

7. bits and pieces of Victoria. « lark&linen, on March 7, 2012 at 1:01 am said:

[...] got them as a kid and have no desire to do so as an adult!  ::Your go-to recipe:: I love making ‘green chicken.’ You can make it with a whole chicken or individual pieces. It’s basically tons of herbs, [...]