18 responses to “Going Green”

1. Julia, on December 12, 2011 at 10:13 am said:

I agree — I’m loving green right now! I bought that Jcrew blouse and wore it with purple pants recently — so fun!

2. Jacquelyn, on December 12, 2011 at 10:36 am said:

I adore this colour! It’s a perfect alternative to your standard red or gold holiday-party attire as well

3. Jennifer, on December 12, 2011 at 10:36 am said:

Love green and love the sequin dress so glam! Jen xoxo http://mystylisticlife.com

4. Marion, on December 12, 2011 at 10:50 am said:

Fabulous post Victoria! Ever since I can remember, green has been my favorite color (kinda funny that my last name is now Green…I knew he was a keeper! :-) )
    I am in love with your choices…and may have to add that ASOS necklace to my jewelry box. Such a fun design…

XO – Marion

5. Erika [small shop], on December 12, 2011 at 10:53 am said:

LOVE my Madewell silk blouse in hunter green. So pretty, I have worn it quite a bit! But I’ll always love that J.Crew pic with your have Talia top, green pants and red pumps. Lovely.

6. Grace - Stripes & Sequins, on December 12, 2011 at 11:17 am said:

YES. I love this color… it’s one of my go to’s… this and cobalt blue! I really love the Asos necklace (and obviously, just like everyone else, the Madewell blouse.) Really just love it all. Great post! xx

7. Lonely Wife Project, on December 12, 2011 at 11:35 am said:

Yes, this is most definitely my favorite color!

8. Natalie, on December 12, 2011 at 12:04 pm said:

Oh my goodness, I love everything here. I have a pair of kelly green denim from Anthro that I love. I think almost every employee at my store has a pair!

9. Lauren, on December 12, 2011 at 12:38 pm said:

I will take one of everything! Thank you!

10. Taylor O'Shaughnessy, on December 12, 2011 at 12:53 pm said:

Love love this color!! I would die for the green sparkly runway dress :)

11. sweetnothings04@gmail.com, on December 12, 2011 at 2:47 pm said:

um hi I need that necklace.
    Thats all

12. York Avenue, on December 12, 2011 at 3:53 pm said:

I love green! Especially hunter green. I got a great silky green Zara blouse recently that I’m loving, and I ADORE this j. crew toggle coat:

Obsessed with that!

13. Kelly, on December 12, 2011 at 4:27 pm said:

I LOVE the color emerald green! I have this Kelly green coat from J.Crew, and people literally stop me on the street to compliment me… :)

Great picks :)

14. sarah, on December 12, 2011 at 5:22 pm said:

i am so obsessed with that green sequin gown! want want!!!

15. Annemarie @ Brunch at Saks, on December 12, 2011 at 5:27 pm said:

Oh I love each and every piece. Those J.Crew pants are going on my xmas wishlist. xo

16. alyson, on December 13, 2011 at 10:03 am said:

That J Crew top and Kendra Scott piece are the perfect shades of green in my opinion. Really weird but never wore green because of my red hair (auto christmas tree!) however realizing that the right shade can be beautiful.

17. Elle Sees, on December 13, 2011 at 3:12 pm said:

such a pretty color and great inspiration

18. Crystalin, on December 13, 2011 at 7:14 pm said:

Been totally obsessed with mint green! Glad to know the love for green is shared :)