15 responses to “Recipe: Blue Cheese + Parmesan Gougères”

1. Marionberry Style, on March 15, 2012 at 10:22 am said:

Oh yum. I am about ready to grab my salad for lunch but these look soooo much better. sigh…

And I’d like to think you’re sitting there working and enjoying these with a glass of white wine before 10am in San Fran! Haha :-)
    XO – Marion

2. Alexa, on March 15, 2012 at 10:27 am said:

Frankly you had me at blue cheese and parmesan. Ha.

3. designstiles, on March 15, 2012 at 11:08 am said:

This picture looks so crisp, I could practically taste them. Seriously, this photo is out of a magazine!

4. designstiles, on March 15, 2012 at 11:09 am said:

PS – Please post your meatloaf recipe. Or email it to me. I’m craving meatloaf badly.

5. Jewel at Eat.Drink.Shop.Love., on March 15, 2012 at 11:15 am said:

These look so yummy! I’ll have to try them one day.

6. Keren V., on March 15, 2012 at 12:01 pm said:

One cannot go wrong with any meal eaten on Delftware! Or anything containing cheese. ;)

7. Sarah {High Styling}, on March 15, 2012 at 1:54 pm said:

You have found the way to my heart! I always have cheese in the fridge. Now I know what I will be doing with it. Need eggs, otherwise I would be making them now. So pretty too- I love your food posts!

8. Becca, on March 15, 2012 at 2:29 pm said:

Oh wow! Those look amazing! My Dad makes gougeres at his restaurant and my sisters and I always steel them when we come home. I am going to have to make these!

9. Val @ A Cleaner Closet, on March 15, 2012 at 3:01 pm said:

Wow, these look amazing! I think I’ve long had a mental block against making gougeres, probably because they seem too fancy/French/delicious to be easily whipped up. I’ll be trying my hand at these for sure.

10. Kate {domestikatedlife}, on March 15, 2012 at 3:18 pm said:

YUM!

11. Laura @ Beauty & the Beard, on March 15, 2012 at 4:43 pm said:

oh my gosh. so making these.

12. daniela, on March 15, 2012 at 6:44 pm said:

these look amazing! blue cheese and parmesan? yum!! I’m definitely making these soon

13. Naomi@Design Manifest, on March 16, 2012 at 6:41 am said:

Oh man, these sound amazing. Must try!

14. Nikki Rappaport, on March 19, 2012 at 7:31 am said:

These look amazing and why haven’t I made something like this before? Trying it this week! thanks dear!