I’m Loving…

One: The most gorgeous Missoni one piece. It’s my dream to find something like this for our trip to the Cote d’Azur (which, PS — we booked tickets to Paris this week! Now to just fill in the in between…).

Two: Emerson Fry (previously Emerson Made) has done it again with her spring collection, but I’m particularly loving these adorable leather flats. They strike the perfect blend between elegant ballet flat and menswear loafer shape, don’t you think?

Three: My two and a half year old HTC phone finally gave out over the weekend, but it was perfect timing because I was due for an upgrade and was able to snag the iPhone 4 for a steal. I’ve already got a shiny gold case for it, but of course, when I came across this¬†colorful one yesterday, found myself wanting to start a collection.

Four: Obsessed. Do I really need to explain why?

Five: My ritual every day when I get to my desk in the morning is to fire up the Mac, check in on email, then set a kettle of water to boil. I use the same big mug I’ve used at office jobs for the last 3 years every morning, but find myself wishing I had a second mug in rotation (the other ones we have at home just don’t do it for me. Isn’t it weird how we settle on one mug that’s OURS?). I saw this pretty one at Bloomingdale’s and immediately bookmarked it.

Six: From a pin I saw a while back. I sourced the image and found out you can actually buy these awesome highlighter pencils. How cool would these look in a cup on your desk?

Not pictured: The Hunger Games. Obviously. Joe spent all last week reading them and then announced he wanted to see the movie. I can’t go see the movie having not seen (or read) what all the fuss is about, so my weekend (and week) were completely derailed finishing all three books. I finished up the third one this morning and yeah, okay, everyone is right. It was good. Have you seen the movie yet? What did you think?

18 responses to “I’m Loving…”

1. Miranda {onestylishdayatatime}, on March 29, 2012 at 11:02 am said:

I’ve been obsessed with Missoni swimwear for a while now! I think it is my favorite part of their brand actually.

2. Kelly, on March 29, 2012 at 11:25 am said:

Love the You’ve Got Mail (“bouquets of sharpened pencils”) reference :)

3. viv, on March 29, 2012 at 11:31 am said:

Those ballet/loafers are perfection.

4. Tobe | Because It's Awesome, on March 29, 2012 at 11:36 am said:

I need to read the last 2…………THEN i’m seeing the movie. Books = so good!

5. Leah, on March 29, 2012 at 11:37 am said:

You booked Paris! Yay! And yes, those loafers are divine and would look great tromping around Provence :)

6. Kate, on March 29, 2012 at 11:40 am said:

Highlighter pencils? How have I not heard about this before? Amazing idea!

7. Gabrielle | Savvy Home, on March 29, 2012 at 11:44 am said:

If anyone can rock that Missoni bathing suit, it’s you! I’ll stick to the ballet/loafers… :)

8. Chedva, on March 29, 2012 at 12:38 pm said:

Yay for Paris? Was The Hunger Games really that good? I admit I’m another one of the skeptics…

9. Chedva, on March 29, 2012 at 12:38 pm said:

Yay for Paris! Was The Hunger Games really that good? I admit I’m another one of the skeptics…

10. Sam @ Leave the Nest Up to Me, on March 29, 2012 at 1:00 pm said:

I’m digging all of the above, particularly the iPhone case.

I haven’t finished the third Hunger Games book (didn’t it move a bit slower than the other two?) but am going to see the movie tonight, finally!

11. Erica | cupcakes & coffee breaks, on March 29, 2012 at 1:18 pm said:

Jealous of your upgrade to the iPhone 4! I’m still running on a 3G, and it’s bruuutal. I love both of your phone cases though, they’re great!

12. Lotts and Lotts, on March 29, 2012 at 2:02 pm said:

So jealous of your trip to Paris, its an incredible city. Love the swimming costume, perfect for the South of France.
    Lotts x

13. Caitlin @ Reverie to Reality, on March 29, 2012 at 3:25 pm said:

loooove those flats!

14. Mandy Riggar, on March 29, 2012 at 6:23 pm said:

I have that iphone case and I absolutely love it! One of those items that always makes me smile b/c it’s so awesome! :)

15. Nickolena, on March 29, 2012 at 7:34 pm said:

if i owner those highlighter pencils…i would never get anything done. everything with in reach would just be highlighted

16. Tiffany @ Savor Home, on March 29, 2012 at 7:59 pm said:

Love that mug and I suddenly have the urge to watch You’ve Got Mail… :)

17. Kate, on March 30, 2012 at 10:26 am said:

I have a couple of special mugs that I pick between each morning- they don’t match, but I love each of them and it’s fun to pick which one to use each day! I love the one you’ve picked out!

18. Emily, on March 31, 2012 at 10:30 am said:

I love those Emerson Fry flats! I feel like that collection was all over the blogosphere the past few weeks (rightfully so – it’s amazing!), but I never saw these!