Mystery Solved.

How does one pronounce ASOS, exactly? Why do men’s shirts button from a different side than women’s? Where and how often does Anna Wintour get her hair cut? And why the red soles on Christian Louboutin’s?

Yesterday, Refinery 29 tweeted out a link to a feature they ran in March (I’m so behind the times), “29 of Fashion’s Biggest Mysteries, Solved!” which covered all of these and way more (including why it’s Refinery 29 and not 27, say). I love little factoids like this. They’re the perfect pieces of useless, interesting trivia to bust out at your next dinner party.

Also, how adorable are the illustrations that went along with the feature? Hey, Refinery, who did these?

{Image Credits: Refinery 29}

7 responses to “Mystery Solved.”

1. Neda, on April 26, 2012 at 1:04 pm said:

Loved the feature…I just spent a few minutes going thru it. I love learning little facts! xx

2. viv, on April 26, 2012 at 1:11 pm said:

So good! I also love these little tidbits of info.

3. Aubrey, on April 26, 2012 at 1:52 pm said:

I am completely entertained by useless info like these factoids…the worst part is that I will remember every word of these, but whenever I study for a test or something, it’s a struggle to remember most of it! Why is that?!?

4. Lonely Wife Project, on April 26, 2012 at 3:33 pm said:

I can’t wait to get all the answers!

5. Kate, on April 26, 2012 at 3:48 pm said:

Adorable! heading over there immediately! and yes, the graphics are too cute!

Kate

6. Colleen / Inspired to Share, on April 27, 2012 at 12:24 pm said:

I love stuff like this too! Thanks for sharing!

7. A Sauce, not A Sohs | Weeknight Wandering, on May 3, 2012 at 6:18 am said:

[...] pronounced a-sauce is a recent revelation for me thanks to Victoria of vmac + cheese via Refinery 29. In honor of this recent ‘a-ha’ moment, I have picked out a couple of [...]