This and That

I saw these funky nails last week and immediately thought of the perfect print to pair them with. What do you think? Too matchy matchy, or utterly brilliant? I don’t even really like painting my nails (I know, sacrilege), but this I could get behind.

And also — I’m still not over this gorgeous pastel geometric print from Tibi. Dubbed the Arizona print, those two pieces are actually separates – a maxi skirt and a tank. Hello, lovers!

{Image Credits: Tibi PR; nails via Born and Bread, original source unknown}

12 responses to “This and That”

1. Miranda {onestylishdayatatime}, on May 1, 2012 at 10:24 am said:

I say go for either or both! It’s all just perfection. I really, really, really want that Tibi outfit but can’t justify the splurge – maybe I’ll get the tank instead.

2. TheNOW, on May 1, 2012 at 10:42 am said:

Amazingness!!! xoxo

3. The Yuppie Files, on May 1, 2012 at 10:44 am said:

I kind of love them together! Usually I go by simpler is better but this is too much fun!

4. erin | houseofearnest, on May 1, 2012 at 11:29 am said:

I would have never known the model in the Tibi photo was actually wearing separates! I love them together!
    I think I’m going to jump over to take a look at that skirt right now…

5. Kate, on May 1, 2012 at 11:35 am said:

The nails are totally my thing…will be attempting a version of this tonight! The tibi skirt/tank combo is truly special. I would love to add the skirt to my spring wardrobe.

Kate

6. Alexa, on May 1, 2012 at 12:30 pm said:

Oooh adore them together. That is so cool that they seperate!

7. Kate {domestikatedlife}, on May 1, 2012 at 12:36 pm said:

such pretty colors! wish I was that crafty with my manicures !

8. Lotts and Lotts, on May 1, 2012 at 2:00 pm said:

I love the Tibi outfit – its lush! Feel all summery just looking at it.

Lotts

9. Lonely Wife Project, on May 1, 2012 at 5:15 pm said:

I’m embarrassed to admit I paint my nails like 4 times week. It makes me happy to see bright colors when I’m typing away at my keyboard all day.

10. Jessica of I'll Take That in Purple, on May 1, 2012 at 8:31 pm said:

Those are some seriously intense but awesome nails! If only I had the patience to a) paint them and then b) not touch anything so they wouldn’t immediately chip. Oh well – I guess awesome geometric-inspired nails are not in my future.

11. Emily (TheStylist LA), on May 1, 2012 at 9:39 pm said:

I love the idea of these nails with a casual white tank and cutoff jean shorts. And then that tank with wide-leg jeans and wedges. And that skirt with a casual tee and flats….ugh I could go on. Just not all together. too much for me!

I think we are going to start carrying Tibi very soon. I love it too much.

xx
    Emily
    TheStylist LA

12. Kelly, on May 3, 2012 at 10:22 am said:

I’m loving the dress and especially the nails. How do you DIY those nails and get the lines so straight?