I’m Loving…

{Bergdorf Goodman Image Credit: Style Caster}

10 responses to “I’m Loving…”

1. Sallie, on September 27, 2012 at 5:48 am said:

I love all of these things-what a fun recap. That hand cream is the best, actually and it smells lovely! xx Sallie

Bluebonnets for Sal

2. Drew Elizabeth, on September 27, 2012 at 5:49 am said:

Love this post! That Anthem Wares sight is amazing and the postmates app better come to Chicago stat. So many times when i need an accessory or top for an outfit but im too lazy to walk to Michicgan Ave and shop for it!

3. Tiffany @ Savor Home, on September 27, 2012 at 6:43 am said:

I just made a to-do list for this weekend that is WAY too long, so I would love for Postmates to help a girl out! Thanks for the info. Love the layout of this post, too!

4. Crystalin, on September 27, 2012 at 9:17 am said:

oooh, love that power stick! Brilliant!

5. Jess | the Jess Journals, on September 27, 2012 at 10:48 am said:

That powerstick thing looks amazing! haha What a good idea.

6. Ashley, on September 27, 2012 at 3:52 pm said:

How did you get the links in the collage? Can you do a tutorial on that? I love your blogging tips, when you do them. They are awesome!

7. whitney - see shop eat do, on September 27, 2012 at 5:22 pm said:

yet another great roundup! That power stick seriously sounds awesome.

8. weekend tidbits. | half asleep studio, on September 28, 2012 at 8:48 am said:

[...] from vmac+cheese shared these amazing power sticks on her blog – like a flash drive, you charge it with your computer and plug it into your [...]

9. Gabrielle | Savvy Home, on September 28, 2012 at 5:41 pm said:

I need Postmates in Montreal… stat! Thanks for all the interesting discoveries :)

10. Channing, on September 30, 2012 at 6:14 pm said:

Love the app Get it Now- great find. My friend has iphone charger like the one you mentioned but hers also doubles as a key chain! so nifty