Laced Up

If the enthusiasm for the Joie lace dress I mentioned on Tuesday is any indication, lace is HOT right now. I, for one, am totally excited about it. Lace is such an amazing element to mix into a wardrobe filled with basics or more structured masculine pieces (ahem, mine), as it plays off each nicely. Whether in small doses (think sunglasses — yes, sunglasses!), or in a full on dress, lace is a trend that shouldn’t even be classified as such, because to be honest, I personally don’t think it’s ever really and truly out of style.

Here’s a big round up of lacey things I found that would be perfect this fall. What’s your favorite way to wear lace?

1. Lace Peplum Top |  2. 18k Gold Lace Cuff (WOW, right?) |  3. Lace Overlay Top | 4. Knitted and Lace Sweater Dress | 5. Lace Cat Eye Sunnies | 6. Lace Applique Angora Sweater | 7. Black Imperial Lace Skirt | 8. Knitted Lace Sweater | 9. Metal Tipped Lace Trim Collar | 10. Scallop Lace Top | 11. Lace Stilt Jeans | 12. Purple Pleated Lace Calf Skirt

I’d say the only problem with lace is that sometimes, really high quality lace is definitely budget busting…but isn’t it gorgeous to look at?

{Top Image Credit: Asos}

12 responses to “Laced Up”

1. Natalie, on October 11, 2012 at 5:45 am said:

Obsessed with that black ASOS top! Such fabulous picks! http://www.fashionifancy.com

2. Chrissy, on October 11, 2012 at 6:06 am said:

Look at H&M too for a look a like Joie dress. I think they’re around $30!

3. Lauren {Stylized Existence}, on October 11, 2012 at 6:08 am said:

Oooh… love lace. #3, #4, and #10 are my faves.

4. Mrs Type A, on October 11, 2012 at 6:18 am said:

omg LOVE the top in #6. To me it’s important that lace doesn’t look too boudoir. I think #6 would be very chic paired with skinny jeans, black heels, and red lips!

5. Rachel, on October 11, 2012 at 6:47 am said:

I love lace accents- number 8 is so wearable for work!

6. Purple Paparazzi, on October 11, 2012 at 6:52 am said:

I’ve never been a real fan of lace, I think it was partly due to the fact that I thought it was too sexy and reserved for the bedroom, but I think I’m warming up to it now…thanks for sharing these picks!!!

xo Amber
    Purple Paparazzi

7. christin, on October 11, 2012 at 7:21 am said:

big shocker, i love the budget buster.

8. Alyssa, on October 11, 2012 at 7:55 am said:

I have a few lace dresses that I absolutely can’t get enough of, as well as a skirt I picked up recently. I love how ladylike they are!

-Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

9. Alexa, on October 11, 2012 at 11:24 am said:

I found the cutest H&M dress in maroon, so pretty for fall.

10. Dana McDowell, on October 11, 2012 at 11:33 am said:

I own nothing lace, and now I’m thinking that’s kind of a shame!

11. Danette @ All My Love for All My Days, on October 11, 2012 at 11:58 am said:

Looks like I’ll be shopping this weekend. Love black lace!

12. Comfy Cozy Couture, on October 11, 2012 at 2:00 pm said:

I am in love with lace too!! My favorites are #3 & #4 but all of them are gorgeous!! And that dress is amazing!