11.2.12

This week I…

+ had a facial, three separate wax/threading appointments, a mani/pedi, and a blowout. Looking pretty is exhausting! :)

+ took my mom to lunch at Kokkari. I love that place.

+ drank water and took vitamins like a crazy person when I thought I might be getting sick on Monday night. Crisis averted.

+ put on an out of office reply. Best feeling ever.

+ have a huge dinner planned for tonight at one of our favorite restaurants. I cannot wait to see so many people we love in one place!

+ am getting married tomorrow. Nine years and 364ish days after our first date, I’m making things official with my best friend and soul mate. (You really didn’t think I’d have that many beauty appointments in a week just because, right?)

Speaking of crazy person, I also have content lined up for you next week, while Joe and I take a little jaunt down to Mexico. I can tell you this much: you’ll definitely want to check back on Monday. Serious giveaway happening, and it’s just in time for the holidays! Don’t miss it.

In the meantime, love you, mean it. See you on the other side, sweet readers!

PS – I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention today’s guest post on Jessica’s blog. I love her ‘Love You’ series, which features women talking about the things they love about themselves. Total feel good moment!

{Image Credit: Jose Villa. Yes, this is from the same photo shoot I featured on Wednesday. I cannot get over how beautiful this shoot was!}

48 responses to “11.2.12”

1. Jenn from Much to My Delight, on November 2, 2012 at 5:09 am said:

Have a wonderful wedding weekend, Victoria! You are going to make a stunning bride and it’s sure to be one fantastic party! Congratulations to you and Joe!

2. Lindsey, on November 2, 2012 at 5:16 am said:

Have a great week and weekend! Congrats to you both!

3. Liz Stark, on November 2, 2012 at 5:24 am said:

Major congratulations!!!! Have a wonderful, beautiful wedding tomorrow.

4. Things That Sparkle, on November 2, 2012 at 5:29 am said:

Victoria! I am so excited for you!!! This is going to be such an incredible weekend for you guys! Congratulations a 1,000 times over. The best advice I could give you is to make a huge effort to never leave Joe’s side. With all of those people you love, it will be hard to stay together, but you will love having your memories of the night together! Enjoy every single second and I can’t wait to hear about every detail! xoxoxoxo

5. renee [crossed and dotted], on November 2, 2012 at 5:48 am said:

congratulations to you both! enjoy every moment, and have an amazing time in mexico!

6. Catfish & Caviar, on November 2, 2012 at 6:01 am said:

This post just totally made me smile!!! CONGRATS! What an amazing time in your life :)

7. Jacquelyn | lark & linen, on November 2, 2012 at 6:01 am said:

I will be thinking about you! I can’t wait to hear ALL about it
    xoxoxoxoxo

8. Tiffany @ Savor Home, on November 2, 2012 at 6:02 am said:

So happy for you! Have the best time and I look forward to hearing and seeing the details!

9. Britt @ My. Daily. Randomness., on November 2, 2012 at 6:23 am said:

Hope you have a wonderful weekend Victoria! And congratulations!

10. Liz {Sequins & Stripes}, on November 2, 2012 at 6:24 am said:

Happy wedding weekend my dear!! Soak up every single moment. xoxo

11. rachael / for the love of design, on November 2, 2012 at 6:24 am said:

Happy wedding weekend! Looking forward to hearing about all the beautiful details!

12. Eleanor, on November 2, 2012 at 6:37 am said:

Have a great day tomorrow, Victoria! Enjoy it all! x

13. Barbara, on November 2, 2012 at 6:43 am said:

Congratulations Victoria.
    Gosh, after reading your blog for the first time a month ago it feels like I have known you forever especially knowing you are one of the IFB editors too.
    Oh, i am sure your post on the wedding will be fab. Have a wonderful day and make sure you enjoy it.

14. Naomi (Design Manifest), on November 2, 2012 at 6:55 am said:

enjoy enjoy enjoy!!! xo

15. Lisa // Elembee, on November 2, 2012 at 7:06 am said:

Congratulations!! I hope your wedding + honeymoon is everything you hope it will be and more!

16. Grace - Stripes & Sequins, on November 2, 2012 at 7:13 am said:

I am so so sad that I’m not there with you right now!! Congratulations!!

17. samantha, on November 2, 2012 at 7:30 am said:

eek, how exciting!! have an amazing wedding weekend and honeymoon!! xx

18. Carolyn, on November 2, 2012 at 7:35 am said:

Congratulations! Have so much fun – can’t wait to hear all about it when you get back!

19. christin, on November 2, 2012 at 7:56 am said:

Have the BEST wedding day ever! The weather is going to be perfect! And enjoy Mexico! xx

20. Ashley, on November 2, 2012 at 8:28 am said:

Sending you both lots of love this weekend!! Have a wonderful day and enjoy every second of it! xx

21. Alyssa, on November 2, 2012 at 8:33 am said:

Congrats on your wedding weekend! You’re going to make a gorgeous bride!

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

22. the NOW, on November 2, 2012 at 9:04 am said:

Yahoooooo!!! Have a wonderful weekend, Victoria! I CANNOT wait to see pictures. Try not to stress out and just soak in/enjoy every second because it goes by fast! Ugh I am just so excited for you!!!!

xo

The Now Style Book

23. Hitha, on November 2, 2012 at 9:06 am said:

Sending lots of love your way – enjoy every single moment of the big day. It really does go by too fast.

xx,
    HPN

24. K, on November 2, 2012 at 9:10 am said:

HAPPY WEDDING WEDDING!!! Have the best time and soak it all in :) Remember to hold hands because even though you have a lot of people to talk to, you will be doing it together :)

Xo
    Newlymeds

25. Gabrielle | Savvy Home, on November 2, 2012 at 9:48 am said:

Oh my it’s tomorrow already!! That flew by! Congrats beautiful and enjoy every moment of your special day! Xx

26. Lauren | Seventeenth & Irving, on November 2, 2012 at 9:55 am said:

Have a wonderful wedding weekend, Victoria! You’ll be a beautiful bride – hope we’ll get to see at least one photo of you!

27. taylor, on November 2, 2012 at 11:20 am said:

HAPPY WEDDING WEEKEND VICTORIA!!!! i know the wedding and you will be gorgeous and I cannot wait to see photos :) have the best weekend + honeymoon! xo

28. Kathy, on November 2, 2012 at 11:22 am said:

Congratulations!!! Have an AMAZING day and I hope you’ll be posting some pix here. Enjoy your weekend!!!

29. lauren | eyes/ears/mouth+lens, on November 2, 2012 at 11:26 am said:

Sending so much congratulations your way!! xo

30. Heidi {Dooley Noted Style}, on November 2, 2012 at 11:33 am said:

congratulations on your wedding – have a wonderful wedding weekend – soak up every single moment!

31. Worthy Links: 02.11.12 | All In to Win for Kids, on November 2, 2012 at 12:14 pm said:

[...] but not least, my buddy Victoria is getting married tomorrow! Send her happy [...]

32. Kirby, on November 2, 2012 at 1:20 pm said:

Congratulations! I’m sure you’ll make a gorgeous bride. I cannot wait to see photos! I may be contacting you soon about our wedding, which may be happening in your neck of the woods!

33. LWP, on November 2, 2012 at 1:26 pm said:

Congrats!! Don’t forget to eat something!!!

34. Tanvi, on November 2, 2012 at 1:58 pm said:

Congratulations!!! Have a wonderful life together! (:

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

35. designstiles, on November 2, 2012 at 2:50 pm said:

A huge congratulations from TH and I. Hope it’s nothing short of a wonderful day.

I’m so looking forward to you sharing how beautiful it all turned out.

xx
    Irene

36. lexi, on November 2, 2012 at 2:59 pm said:

Happy wedding weekend! Couldn’t be happier for you! Especially coming from a fellow long-haul couple (hubs and I started dating when I was 16) – that moment when they announce you man and wife – it’s totally awesome! Enjoy every second of it!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

37. Carlene RD: Wedding Wellness Nutrition, on November 2, 2012 at 7:21 pm said:

I hope you have an amazing wedding! My husband (and elementary school BFF!) just bought a house together. Great idea drinking water to avoid the sickness. I always have my clients hydrate and add slices of lemon or orange for extra vitamin C!

38. julia, on November 2, 2012 at 8:18 pm said:

congratulations victoria!!!!

xo julesinflats.com

39. Bettina, on November 2, 2012 at 10:13 pm said:

Congratulations, I hope you have a wonderful day :)

40. Kelly, on November 3, 2012 at 7:14 am said:

Congratulations!! I hope you have a wonderful day. Happy first day of your new life :)

41. natasha {schue love}, on November 3, 2012 at 8:50 am said:

Ahhhh!! Congratulations Victoria!! I hope today is the best ever…surely one you’ll never forget! Will be thinking of you and sending lots of love! XO

42. Sentrell, on November 3, 2012 at 11:51 am said:

Congrats! Have a wonderful day! :)

43. Nnenna, on November 3, 2012 at 6:59 pm said:

A big congratulations Victoria- I hope your wedding was beautiful and everything you wanted it to be!

44. Kat, on November 3, 2012 at 8:02 pm said:

Congrats Victoria! I cannot wait to see pictures – I know you were a STUNNING bride!!!

XO

45. Elizabeth / Stone Textile, on November 5, 2012 at 9:27 am said:

Hope your wedding weekend was amazing! Cannot wait to see pictures! Enjoy Mexico!

46. Tobe | Because It's Awesome, on November 7, 2012 at 1:02 pm said:

I think you should do it all over again….jk. Congratulations again to the most b-e-a-u-tiful bride of the year! So very happy for you kids! oxox

47. Lindsay, on November 9, 2012 at 11:07 pm said:

I haven’t lived in SF for 7 years (yikes – I miss it so) but Kokkari is still my favorite. I spent my 23rd birthday there and now can’t wait to visit while I am in town for New Years. Cheers to you and your wedding!

48. Corporate events bay area, on November 29, 2012 at 2:29 am said:

Nice to read about your experience! I am sure that you are having a great time and I must say that the photo of this bridal dress is just so pretty.