The Man Behind The Sparkle

Actual email I sent to Erin from The Sparkle when I got her boyfriend Roberto’s questionnaire back: “I’m a married woman so please don’t take this the wrong way — your bf is a looker!!” True story (although maybe I just have a type). But what makes Roberto even more endearing is that he’s totally hilarious and insightful. I loved his interview, and found myself smiling the whole way through. He’s the kind of guy you’d love to chat with at a party, simply because he seems interesting, fun, and — if his support for the lovely Erin is any indication — a real sweetheart. He makes a great other half to Erin, whose blog I’ve come to love for beauty tips, yummy recipes, and everyday inspiration. Read on to learn more about Roberto’s thoughts on the blog world!

25 responses to “The Man Behind The Sparkle”

1. Amberly, on November 14, 2012 at 5:11 am said:

Hilarious! My bf would totally say the same things! LOL!

2. Nancy, on November 14, 2012 at 6:20 am said:

Very cute post! My hubby thinks Ive been abducted by aliens when I can spend HOURS blogging.. this guy sounds super understanding and gets it! He is adorable.
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

3. Rachelle, on November 14, 2012 at 7:06 am said:

he is a looker, and looks like he has a great personality.
    xo
    Rachelle

4. Erica, on November 14, 2012 at 7:30 am said:

Adorable!

5. Helena, on November 14, 2012 at 8:08 am said:

I love this series!

6. erin (@erincg), on November 14, 2012 at 8:17 am said:

thank you so much for featuring my man, victoria! i’m still giggling at the email you sent me – haha. i must say, he still makes me laugh every day and is so supportive with it all (you know how crazy it can get!)

thanks for having us, victoria! xo

7. Kelly @ Studio DIY, on November 14, 2012 at 8:36 am said:

Ha, these answers are hilarious! My boyfriend is actually the one guilty of the latte instagram. My response, “You are officially a female blogger now. Welcome.” =) Love this series!!

8. Anna, on November 14, 2012 at 8:59 am said:

This is so cute!. It’s wonderful to read about a guy so supportive of his lady. Also I just love reading the Sparkle.

1. erin (@erincg), on November 14, 2012 at 10:40 am said:

hey anna, thank you so much!

9. Melanie, on November 14, 2012 at 9:08 am said:

Somehow I missed this series when I visited your site before, but now I’m going to go back and read the archives! I love this! What a nice way to highlight the guys who stand behind us and support all of our endeavors. xo

10. Melanie, on November 14, 2012 at 9:09 am said:

And yeah, Erin’s man is a looker. :)

1. erin (@erincg), on November 14, 2012 at 10:40 am said:

ha ha ha! (i agree!)

11. caitlin, on November 14, 2012 at 9:58 am said:

Haha, this was a good one!

12. Kenze Lee, on November 14, 2012 at 12:54 pm said:

This is fantastic! What a great idea!

xo, Kenzie

13. Tiffany @ Savor Home, on November 14, 2012 at 1:06 pm said:

Love his personality and how supportive he is. So cute. And this is stilll one of the best series in blogland!

14. LWP, on November 14, 2012 at 2:57 pm said:

Gorgeous, funny and supportive! He’s a keeper.

15. CiaoChessa, on November 14, 2012 at 5:12 pm said:

I love this series. It’s so fun to meet the men attached to the women behind the blogs we love. This guy is so down to earth and supportive and honest.

Btw, I’m a first-time commenter but long-time reader:) so, hello!

16. Lena, on November 14, 2012 at 11:00 pm said:

Ok people….I know he’s a great guy, with a awesome personality. Funny as hell.. I shoulud know as he’s my cousin…. Erin is lucky to find this catch…. He is definitely a keeper.

17. Catfish & Caviar, on November 15, 2012 at 6:43 am said:

One of my faves of this series! Made me laugh :)

18. Emily, on November 15, 2012 at 12:41 pm said:

I can’t get over how fun this series is. He sounds like such a sweetie, good for Erin!!

19. Gabrielle | Savvy Home, on November 16, 2012 at 10:14 am said:

Yup, looker, keeper. That guy needs to start a blog. He has the right flow of words. And thanks for the intro to The Sparkle – great discovery!

20. Michelle {LiveLoudly}, on November 16, 2012 at 2:07 pm said:

Quite the caring man you got there Erin ;)
    So happy to see you have someone who fully supports and gets you! btw: love that classic NYE photo of you both.

-Michelle {LiveLoudly}
    Health & Wellness Blog

1. erin (@erincg), on November 30, 2012 at 1:38 pm said:

thank you so much, michelle! :)

21. it’s monday: sparkles from my week, on November 19, 2012 at 12:05 am said:

[...] really fun way – victoria over at vmac+cheese (one of my favourite blogs) featured my bf as a “man behind the blog”. i seriously love this series because it gives readers the inside scoop about what a bloggers bf [...]

22. weekend sparkles, on November 30, 2012 at 1:54 pm said:

[...] has planned a special date night (if you haven’t met him yet, get to know him better over on vmac+cheese) and tomorrow night we’re attending a friends birthday party. oh, and of course, brunch with [...]