Little Luxuries

Detox Bath Oil | Sea Sponge | Orange Bangle | Holiday Cheer Stamp | Glitter Feather | Minimergency Kit | Eiffel Tower Scissors

Nothing like simple little goodies to brighten up the day, amiright? I got one of the Minimergency kits from Glam and I’m totally going to just stick it in my purse and carry it everywhere. No reason not to! Whoever invented that thing is a genius.

You guys, you guys! Lucy comes home today. Yayyyy!

15 responses to “Little Luxuries”

1. Chelsea, on November 20, 2012 at 5:29 am said:

JCrew is carrying these minimergency kits for the holidays and I think that they are fantastic! Can’t wait to see more pics of Lucy!!

Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

2. Kenze Lee, on November 20, 2012 at 5:51 am said:

Great finds, I saw that emergency kit at JCrew this weekend and was in awe.. so much in such a little pouch!

xo, Kenzie

3. The Yuppie Files, on November 20, 2012 at 5:59 am said:

I want those scissors! So cute!

4. Erin | Holtwood Hipster, on November 20, 2012 at 6:06 am said:

Really intrigued with that detox bath oil! A soak in that sounds like the perfect antidote to all the holiday stress, eating and drinking to come!

5. Rachelle, on November 20, 2012 at 6:24 am said:

I love the scissors, perfect as I just super glued mine last week.
    xo
    Rachelle

6. christin, on November 20, 2012 at 6:58 am said:

this is me, buying the detox bath oil.

7. Tobe | Because It's Awesome, on November 20, 2012 at 7:10 am said:

OMG!!! can’t wait to meet lucy!!!!

8. Liz {Sequins & Stripes}, on November 20, 2012 at 7:33 am said:

Oh that Detox bath oil must be mine {especially for all of the food and alcohol in my near future}. Yay Lucy!!

9. Alyssa, on November 20, 2012 at 8:31 am said:

I feel like bath products are what I treat myself to most. They just feel indulgent and special…and they always come in the best bottles!

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

10. Nikki Rappaport, on November 20, 2012 at 9:54 am said:

In love with all these little touches. Glitter feathers everywhere!

11. Andrea, on November 20, 2012 at 11:32 am said:

I love this cute feather!! It just adds the perfect amount of glamour to every little corner.
    xo Andrea
    Wonderful and Marvelous

12. Lindsay, on November 20, 2012 at 3:11 pm said:

I’d love to fill an apothecary jar with those sea sponges in my bathroom! xx

13. Danette @ All My Love for All My Days, on November 20, 2012 at 3:25 pm said:

Those little Eiffel tower scissors are too cute.

14. janel, on November 21, 2012 at 9:54 am said:

OMG THOSE SCISSORS!! they are amazing, and i need them!

15. Emily, on November 21, 2012 at 3:21 pm said:

Those scissors are awesome! Lovely finds!