Good morning! Did you have an amazing Thanksgiving weekend? Mine was good, but I won’t lie to you — I’m totally new mama sleep deprived over here. Lucy is doing great and settling in (I really couldn’t have asked for a sweeter pup), but since she’s still just a little gal, we’re definitely in the midst of late night bathroom breaks. The things we do for our children! I’m sure I’ll have more updates and pictures for you soon, but in the meantime, how about some Monday morning pretty?
I was recently lucky enough to be sent a box of goodies from Glam, and it had so much good stuff in it, I thought I’d share my favorites with you. A lot of these items would make excellent stocking stuffers, so (as if you needed another excuse to shop on Cyber Monday), hop to it!
1. Oh, this suede fold over clutch. What’s amazing about it is that it can fit a surprising amount of stuff. I once packed my planner, wallet, phone, hair clip, two lipsticks, and a bunch of forms I needed to mail in this. Since it folds over (and has magnets sewn in to help keep it that way), it can disguise a lot of the bulk. The tassel? Totally the icing on the cake.
2. Another company doing wonderfully soft, perfectly fitting tees at a low cost! My white Teeology v-neck is a new favorite. It looks great with a pair of skinnies and a long necklace (see No. 7) and is as perfect for running errands as it is for lounging around the house.
3. It’s no secret that I don’t have pierced ears, but these Stella and Dot earrings made the perfect early gift to a friend. I think the emerald green color will look amazing with holiday party outfits!
4. How fun is this lip balm? EOS’ 100% natural (and 95% organic) lip balm comes in this little sphere which rolls perfectly on to your pout. I love the cute shape and luscious, fruity scent.
5. There’s something very Hermès inspired about this C. Wonder bangle — and I like it. True story: when I was in 7th grade, my family spent more than a week at a dude ranch in Colorado. I even did three events in the ranch’s rodeo (and won, thank you very much).
6. By far one of the biggest hits at our wedding were the FUJIFILM INSTAX cameras we had lying around. Guests were able to grab one and snap their own candids of the party. Plenty of people took home their faves as souvenirs, but I had tons left over for me at the end of the night as well — they were so fun to look through the next day! Since then, I’ve kept an INSTAX camera on our coffee table to snap candid moments at home, with Lucy, with friends, with Joe, whatever. The photo quality is perfectly vintage and it makes a great conversation piece!
7. Hello, lovely. I’m typically more of a statement necklace kind of gal, but I couldn’t resist Stella and Dot’s Wesley Pendant. The chain is fine and delicate, with the pendant itself a good mix of classic (because of the filigree shape) and modern (with the mixed metals).
A huge thank you to Glam for sending along all these fantastic finds!