Hay Stacks

My friend Susannah is an avid GOOP newsletter subscriber. Instead of subscribing myself (and wading through additional email), I just let her tell me about all the best stuff that Gwyneth finds. When she sent me a note alerting me to HAY’s Kaleido trays, I knew I just had to share it. I’m OBSESSED with these things. Stackable trays in various polygonal sizes, all mixable and matchable and in a huge array of colors. I love the idea of a small stack in fresh pastels on a dresser to corral jewelry and perfume, and a larger stack on a big coffee table to add in a splash of color to a room. How fun are these, seriously?

You can find Kaleido trays at Design Within Reach or at Barney’s, and (hooray for us!) they’re not exorbitantly priced. Add this to my wishlist, please!

14 responses to “Hay Stacks”

1. rita, on December 3, 2012 at 10:08 am said:

these were my favorite in the last goop as well! they are amazing in real life!

2. Mal @ The Chic Geek, on December 3, 2012 at 10:11 am said:

Those are absolutely gorgeous!

3. brighton, on December 3, 2012 at 10:18 am said:

THESE are AWESOME!!! thanks so much for sharing!

4. Natalie / Half Asleep Studio, on December 3, 2012 at 10:31 am said:

These look endlessly fun!

5. Kenze Lee, on December 3, 2012 at 12:49 pm said:

What a cool find!

xo, Kenzie

6. Feminine 23, on December 3, 2012 at 1:27 pm said:

Wow they look really fabulous. I like the pop colors that catch my eyes at the first look. they can easily become wall decoration by sticking them on the wall. Actually my mind is flowing with ideas of how to use them to decorate. hmmm I am wishing :)

7. Elizabeth, on December 3, 2012 at 3:12 pm said:

Ahh! These are the coolest! I love Goop. And Gwyneth, of course.

Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

8. Nancy, on December 3, 2012 at 4:08 pm said:

Those are fabulous and so artsy! They invite play and I love that about them.
    Have a happy journey to Christmas!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

9. Emily, on December 3, 2012 at 7:30 pm said:

These are soo cool! I love that you can mix & match the stacking depending on what you want to put in it. Great find.
    Isn’t That Charming.

10. Jessica, on December 3, 2012 at 7:45 pm said:

Wow – so cool, thanks for the intro! I love how they are so modular! Now comes the impossible part of picking out colors!
    xx
    Here&Now

11. julie@juliekhuu.com, on December 3, 2012 at 7:58 pm said:

Brilliant! It’s actually very Japanese in design…practical, colorful, and overall, takes up almost no space! I’d love to get a set to spread all over the walls like installation art…double whammy! So awesome!

Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

12. Eleanor, on December 4, 2012 at 12:46 am said:

I saw those in so many places when I was in Copenhagen in October- so fun!

13. whitney, on December 7, 2012 at 8:15 am said:

those are awesome! i love reading the newsletter, you should get it just to read some of the rather pretentious stuff she says!

14. Becca, on December 10, 2012 at 12:32 pm said:

I LOVE that you have a friend who sends you the best stuff instead of subscribing yourself. Sometimes there are just too many emails. Great trays! I think the color palette is really strong as well.