Fave New Beauty Finds

Dr. Alkaitis Organic Nourishing Treatment Oil | NeuLash Lash Enhancing Serum | MAC False Lashes Mascara | Vapour Atmosphere Luminous Foundation | Tata Harper Rebuilding Moisturizer | S.W. Basics of Brooklyn (here or here)

You guys know me, always the beauty junkie! All items in this post are things I am for realsies using and loving. The S.W. Basics and the Tata Harper Moisturizer were sent to me complimentary, but I was not paid to write about or feature them in any way.

18 responses to “Fave New Beauty Finds”

1. Emily, on December 4, 2012 at 6:03 am said:

Ohh good suggestion on the mascara! I’m always looking for one that can make my lashes look longer.
    Isn’t That Charming.

2. Lara Matos, on December 4, 2012 at 6:14 am said:

love the look of those SW Basic products.. might have to try the toner!

3. Lauren, on December 4, 2012 at 6:17 am said:

I am a major mascara junkie, but I have never tried any of the lengthening products. I definitely want to check out Neulash! How long does a tube last?

Fizz and Frosting

4. Chelsea, on December 4, 2012 at 6:18 am said:

I am so glad you shared this. I had actually told myself the other day that I need to go back through your product posts because I want to add more natural products into my repertoire!

5. Kenze Lee, on December 4, 2012 at 6:33 am said:

What exactly does the oil do? I hear about it a lot but am still confused :/

xo, Kenzie

6. christin, on December 4, 2012 at 6:47 am said:

So OBSESSED with SW. In fact, I’m re-ordering the toner and makeup remover right now. I need to try that foundation on the asap!

7. Hannah, on December 4, 2012 at 7:37 am said:

I’m definitely looking for new skincare products… thanks for sharing!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

8. Tobe | Because It's Awesome, on December 4, 2012 at 7:50 am said:

what of that line i sent you??? any feedback? i need a new beauty regimen, Beauty Queen.

9. Grace - Stripes & Sequins, on December 4, 2012 at 7:59 am said:

aaah, I want to try them all… you know I love my organic beauty, thanks to you! xox

10. Kathy, on December 4, 2012 at 8:02 am said:

Vapour’s foundation is literally the BEST foundation I’ve ever used. Even conventional foundations don’t even come close!

11. Lauren | Seventeenth & Irving, on December 4, 2012 at 8:25 am said:

The SW Basics line IS amazing! I bought the body scrub, makeup remover, cream, and lip balm. I love how the makeup remover conditions your lashes and works as an eye area moisturizer, too.

12. Alyssa, on December 4, 2012 at 8:25 am said:

I absolutely LOVE SW…I was planning on stocking up on more with Christmas funds!

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

13. Meghan, on December 4, 2012 at 8:39 am said:

Love all the natural products you’re featuring! SW’s lip balm is my all-time favorite balm and the packaging is awesome :)

14. Katie @ Katie's Bliss, on December 4, 2012 at 8:39 pm said:

Love MAC Zoomlash mascara but I haven’t tried the false lashes mascara yet – might have to now!

katiesbliss.com

15. Randilea @ Life As I Bake It, on December 5, 2012 at 1:08 am said:

The stuff from S.W. Basics looks great! I’ll have to check it out.

16. kimb, on March 26, 2013 at 3:29 pm said:

can you do the reviews on s.w. basics?! curious how you use the cleanser and toner!