Little Luxuries

Neon Dipped Spoons | Gold Pig Bookends | Rhinestone Bracelets |

Floral Vase | Hand Cream | Ceramic Turtle

Happy Monday! How was everyone’s weekend? Mine was filled with cookie making (my friend Meredith and I made our own version of these), dinner with the in-laws (insane I can actually say that), football, long walks with Joe and the puppy, and eating lots of good food. Basically, a perfect winter weekend.

No better way to start off the week than sharing some little finds that made me super happy (and itching to get my wallet out). Those gold pig bookends are basically a must have, especially since they’re only thirty bones, right?

PS – If you want to try making your own dipped wooden spoons like the ones above, Erin posted a great DIY a while back! Could be a project for next weekend.

Hope your week is off to a great start, friends!

15 responses to “Little Luxuries”

1. Kenze Lee, on December 10, 2012 at 6:06 am said:

I’m thinking that turtle is a must for my new desk! And I will definitely be making those DIY wooden spoons!

xo, Kenzie

2. Rachelle, on December 10, 2012 at 6:17 am said:

Cute finds, love these bracelets.
    xo
    Rachelle

3. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar, on December 10, 2012 at 6:40 am said:

Those gold piggy bookends are SO adorable. Possibly a Christmas gift to myself?

4. Lauren, on December 10, 2012 at 7:20 am said:

What a gorgeous vase! It would be such a lovely gift!

Fizz and Frosting

5. Alyssa, on December 10, 2012 at 7:23 am said:

Love how those spoons look….I’ve been thinking of making some like that for a while now!

6. Carlene RD @ Fig and Fête, on December 10, 2012 at 7:29 am said:

The neon spoons are the perfect kitchen gift! I’m so thankful to start seeing fun and stylish cooking gifts rather than the frumpy kitchen gear that used to be sold.

7. Nancy, on December 10, 2012 at 7:40 am said:

I do love those pig bookends!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

8. Grace - Stripes & Sequins, on December 10, 2012 at 7:46 am said:

loove the neon dipped spoons!

9. Chelsea, on December 10, 2012 at 8:49 am said:

I have been loving the golden pig bookends since I saw them in the catalog! Now if only I could contrive a reason to purchase ;)

Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

10. Kory, on December 10, 2012 at 10:38 am said:

I love those rhinestone bracelets! Ordering some as we speak..

11. Chelsea, on December 10, 2012 at 11:20 am said:

That vase and those spoons just make me so happy. You are such an amazing cook, I am sure those cookies were amazing. Hope you are off to a good week.

12. Randilea @ Life As I Bake It, on December 10, 2012 at 7:53 pm said:

Love jasmine scented anything right now and pretty much always have a cup of jasmine green tea made. I must try the lotion you mention!

13. jane, on December 10, 2012 at 8:27 pm said:

I love that piggie! I have him holding up my cookbooks, he is very cute & strong.

Victoria, I love your taste so much I’ve asked for you for Christmas! {well not you, your bloggie-wisdom}.

14. Linnea, on December 10, 2012 at 10:46 pm said:

Those gold piggy bookends are the best! Great finds.

15. Jaclyn, on December 10, 2012 at 11:03 pm said:

Those bookends are adorable. I’ve been looking for a good set too.

Stay in the Lines