12.28.12

pink + gold cake | vmac+cheese

This week I…

+ was so lazy on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, it was pretty unbelievable. And by unbelievable, I mean unbelievably awesome. All we did was watch movies, sit around in pajamas, and eat. And eat, and eat.

+ ate way too much ice cream. A little new year’s detox might be in order.

+ am SO excited to be heading to Napa on Monday for a quick New Years Eve getaway. We’re even bringing Lucy! We plan to spend the day enjoying the cold, but clear weather, sipping a little red wine, and enjoying a delish dinner here. Like I said, a detox might soon be in order.

+ received an amazing gift from Joe in the form of tickets to The Book of Mormon. I honestly didn’t know if I would EVER get the chance to see this musical, and I’m so stoked that he managed to score us some seats. We see the show on Saturday night, and I’m not working out at all beforehand in anticipation of the serious ab workout I’m going to get from laughing.

+ treated myself to a couple new shirts from Banana Republic. Just an FYI, they’re having an insane holiday sale right now — an extra 30% off all sale items with the code BRSALE30!

Hope you all enjoy the last few days of 2012!!

{Image Credit: Cake by Cupcakes Couture}

6 responses to “12.28.12”

1. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar, on December 28, 2012 at 6:01 am said:

Sounds like you are going to have a pretty amazing NYE in Napa! I just went to see Book of Mormon & I looooved it!!! What a fabulous gift :)

2. Elizabeth, on December 28, 2012 at 7:20 am said:

I’ve not been to Napa but have been to Sonoma and absolutely love it. Such beautiful and relaxing country. Have a wonderful trip!

Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

3. Kelly / Fabulous K, on December 28, 2012 at 7:24 am said:

Glad you are getting some much deserved R&R! So jealous about your Book of Mormon tickets; I heard it’s amazing. Enjoy!!

4. Kenzie Lee, on December 28, 2012 at 7:11 pm said:

I’m thinking a New Year detox is also needed.. thinking about Whole 30!

x Kenzie

5. Amy, on December 29, 2012 at 8:54 pm said:

We’ve had some lazy days here too and I admit it’s been wonderful! Fires, movies, pjs till noon and enjoying the last of the Christmas cookies. Hope you enjoy your trip to Napa and Happy New Year!

6. Chelsea, on December 30, 2012 at 6:25 pm said:

Have a blast in Napa, Victoria! So fun that you are taking Lucy. I am quite jealous of your theater tickets- I hope it is just a fabulous time. xo