A Day in the Life

asos sweater | via vmac+cheese

lucy | via vmac+cheese

dexter and lucy | via vmac+cheese

frenchies and a stick | via vmac+cheese

playing frenchies! | via vmac+cheese

lucy + a baby | via vmac+cheese

ganging up on dexter | via vmac+cheese

in alta vista park | via vmac+cheese

dexter + lucy | via vmac+cheese

victoria + lucy | via vmac+cheese

closet | via vmac+cheese

homemade body scrub | via vmac+cheese

lucy the frenchie | via vmac+cheese
lucy note | via vmac+cheese

Featured in this post:
Warehouse Sweater from ASOS | Acquaverde Jeans | Carvela Court Shoes | Envelope Clutch (similar here)

36 responses to “A Day in the Life”

1. Kate, on January 10, 2013 at 4:51 am said:

that face is to die for.

And I’m looking forward to reading your body scrub recipe!

2. Laura @ Chaotic Domestic, on January 10, 2013 at 5:53 am said:

I adore your pup. So cute! I have an english bulldog and would love a french bulldog sister for him!

3. Kenzie Lee, on January 10, 2013 at 5:54 am said:

Lucy is so cute, I’ve been wanting a pup for a while now. Now did you decide on a Frenchie?

X Kenzie

4. Emily, on January 10, 2013 at 6:08 am said:

sounds like a perfect little weekend! your Lucy is absolutely adorable. x

5. christin, on January 10, 2013 at 6:26 am said:

STOP IT! Lucy’s life is so much cooler than mine. French Bulldog meet up? It makes my head nearly explode thinking about the cuteness. And I cannot wait for the body scrub recipe!

6. Emily Fitzgerald, on January 10, 2013 at 6:34 am said:

i’m dying. too cute.

7. Krista, on January 10, 2013 at 6:38 am said:

SO CUTE!!! Those little faces are too much!!

Excited for your body scrub recipe!!

8. Kinjal, on January 10, 2013 at 6:43 am said:

Lucy’s face is totally adorable, I would have caved instantly.

9. elle // wonderfelle world, on January 10, 2013 at 6:44 am said:

French bulldog meet-up? Seriously?? So. Jealous. My husband and I really want a puppy but keep delaying because we’re not sure we’re ready. This sounds like an amazing day though and I LOVE those Carvela pumps – are they (relatively) comfortable?

1. Erica | cupcakes + coffee breaks, on January 10, 2013 at 3:36 pm said:

I agree, those shoes are the bomb!

10. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar, on January 10, 2013 at 6:46 am said:

You make me want to move to San Fran! And I would be in heaven with all those Frenchies running around. Probably would have stolen one!

11. Dana McDowell, on January 10, 2013 at 6:57 am said:

Love this post! So simple, so fun, so interesting to follow along with! Simon has a similar face, and let me tell you, he’s gotten away with so much! Love your outfit, and that you just whip up body scrubs…I shelved that dream a long time ago when a homemade oat mask went awry!

12. Erin | Holtwood Hipster, on January 10, 2013 at 7:05 am said:

World class blogger. Really enjoyed this post. It was personal, great photos and entertaining. And the anticipation is now building for that scrub recipe! Loved seeing this day in the life of your little family.

13. Christina, on January 10, 2013 at 8:00 am said:

Love Lucy! How could you not cave in to that face :)

14. Alyssa, on January 10, 2013 at 8:02 am said:

Lucy has to be the cutest pup ever–I want to be a puppy momma even more now! Also, love seeing shots of you on the blog…these “Day in the Life” posts are turning into my favorite!

15. Nnenna, on January 10, 2013 at 8:03 am said:

Definitely loving these little peeks into your life! And Lucy is just the cutest! :)

16. Lisa // Elembee, on January 10, 2013 at 8:19 am said:

Omg puppies!!

17. Hitha On The Go, on January 10, 2013 at 8:19 am said:

LUCY! I love these posts – keep them coming!

18. Lauren, on January 10, 2013 at 8:37 am said:

Love these posts! And the pup is adorable as always

19. Taylor, on January 10, 2013 at 8:57 am said:

get.out.of.town! SO cute!!!!!!!!!

20. Chelsea, on January 10, 2013 at 9:14 am said:

That face totally deserved some bacon ;) We swore no table food when we got our dog and that rule was adhered to for about 10 hours…maybe!

Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

21. viv, on January 10, 2013 at 10:14 am said:

Lucy is too cute!

22. lindsey, on January 10, 2013 at 10:41 am said:

Oh my goodness! Frenchie heaven!!!!! I love Lucy! :)
    I met an adorable Frenchie puppy last night names Boris.. He was rocking a skull sweater. Such a hipster!
    xo,
    Lindsey

23. Jess | the Jess Journals, on January 10, 2013 at 10:44 am said:

SO adorable! Love the view in your outfit pic!

24. Crystal, on January 10, 2013 at 11:25 am said:

Lucy is adorable. We follow her adventures on your Instagram. If only we lived closer… Hokie Man (my french bulldog) would love a girlfriend!
    Here’s Hokie: http://www.crystalncompany.com/2013/01/10/favorite-french-bully/#

25. rachel, on January 10, 2013 at 11:25 am said:

I love the “Day in the Life” posts. Love the photos of Lucy and the other Frenchies!

26. Danette @ All My Love for All My Days, on January 10, 2013 at 5:01 pm said:

I’d be a sucker too. Lucy is so cute.

27. Tiffany @ Savor Home, on January 10, 2013 at 5:32 pm said:

I love Lucy!!! I love your shoes just as much. So cute!

28. Natalie, on January 10, 2013 at 7:59 pm said:

That picture of Dexter’s face is priceless. Major props to the talented photographer who captured that moment!

Natalie
    Name’s Not Ashley

29. julia, on January 10, 2013 at 8:47 pm said:

love these posts … & lucy is SUCH a cutie!

xo julesinflats.com

30. Fuji, on January 10, 2013 at 9:05 pm said:

V-I love this new feature you’re doing! Looks like a great weekend was had!

31. jackie jade, on January 11, 2013 at 6:06 am said:

oh my goodness, the frenchie meetup looks so so cute! i have 2 pugs and have taken them to a few meetups. they love it and i love cracking up at all the doggies. cuteness.
    jackiejade.blogspot.com

32. Tub With A View + Weekend Links | Wonderfelle World, on January 12, 2013 at 4:02 am said:

[...] shared photos from this adorable french bulldog meet-up – I immediately sent the link to my husband begging to get a [...]

33. Erin, on January 15, 2013 at 1:26 pm said:

Um, you need to let me know when the next one of these are, our girls need to meet!