Little Luxuries

little luxuries

Tassel Keychain | Peacock Journal | Striped Pink Sweater

Black and White Candelabras | Natural Nail Polish

19 responses to “Little Luxuries”

1. Emily | Sparkle Meets Pop, on January 15, 2013 at 10:04 am said:

Good finds! I especially love the H&M sweater. Makes me long for summer days…

2. Karen, on January 15, 2013 at 10:18 am said:

I love the price point on all of these little pretties. Thanks for sharing!!

-Karen

3. Jenna, on January 15, 2013 at 10:24 am said:

Love the little notebook! I have a mini Knock Knock to-do pad I carry around everywhere – couldn’t live without it!

4. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar, on January 15, 2013 at 10:28 am said:

I definitely agree in that you can never have too many journals. I have one for almost every purse! Haha. Never know when you will need to jot something down :) Great picks lady!

5. amanda, on January 15, 2013 at 10:35 am said:

I love those tassels! Actually, I love them both together, going to check out the other colors.

amanda

6. Nnenna, on January 15, 2013 at 11:09 am said:

I love all of these! I definitely agree with you that you can never have too many notebooks- I seriously can’t resist a cute notebook! Also, I’ve never heard of the nail polish brand Kure Bazaar- have you tried them out yourself?

7. Lauren, on January 15, 2013 at 11:12 am said:

i love having cute notebooks to carry around in my purse, my company actually gives out really nice leather ones with the elastic around them!

-Lauren

8. Alyssa, on January 15, 2013 at 12:49 pm said:

I love those candlestick holders–they’d look amazing on a long dinning table!

9. lexi, on January 15, 2013 at 2:33 pm said:

Love the tassels! I have a hot pink version on my keys right now and it brightens up my car ride. :)
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

10. Amberly, on January 15, 2013 at 3:19 pm said:

Love these picks! Very classic and timeless.

11. Rebecca, on January 15, 2013 at 3:31 pm said:

Love all of these, especially the journal. Victoria, what font are you using for the headlines of each item? It’s so pretty.

Thank you!
    xo
    Rebecca

12. Holli Anne, on January 15, 2013 at 4:03 pm said:

Oh yes, I will take the journal! Lovely!

13. Danielle, on January 15, 2013 at 4:29 pm said:

i may have gifted many a lady those j.crew tassel keychains for the holidays (and by many, i mean the TTS team at work.)

14. Lauren, on January 15, 2013 at 5:50 pm said:

Wonderful finds! That sweater is so lovely.

Lauren x
    Gordon + Gold

15. Lindsay, on January 15, 2013 at 7:54 pm said:

Absolutely amazing finds! Small pops of color will always brighten winter blues, too!

16. Julie, on January 15, 2013 at 9:39 pm said:

That sweater is beautiful! Love all these picks. xo, Julie

17. Elisa, on January 17, 2013 at 7:11 pm said:

I am luvin each of these picks esp the candle holder!!