Join the Club

club monaco | via vmac+cheese

Club Monaco is one of those brands that I was always sort of peripherally aware of, but never really came to mind when it was time for a wardrobe overhaul (or even some simple retail therapy). I think someone gave me a pair of silk pajama pants from there once. But after pinning several images and spotting lots of looks that were all traced back to the Club, it’s been added to my ‘must shop’ list. They have so many fantastic pieces that I like to call “basics, with a twist” — that is, they’re versatile, can be layered, and dressed up or down. Pair them all together, and you’ve got outfits that are current, modern, simple, and elegant. I’m a fan! Here are some of my favorite items I’m currently lusting over:

club monaco picks | via vmac+cheese

1. Riley Blocked Crew | 2. Christy Moto Jacket | 3. Scribble Border Scarf | 4. Limi Shirt

5. Pei Dress | 6. Laura Tote | 7. Emma Sweater | 8. Kaylee Sweater Dress

9. Isabel Cheetah Scarf | 10. Tara Belt | 11. Erickson Beamon Necklace

12. Sur la Plage Tee

{Image Credits: Club Monaco Spring 2013 Lookbook}

11 responses to “Join the Club”

1. Erika, on January 21, 2013 at 10:29 am said:

Club Monaco has always been one of my favourite stores! They have great pieces for both causal and dressy attire. Glad you found them!

2. TheNOW, on January 21, 2013 at 10:33 am said:

So I went into the store in Dallas over Christmas and I had to restrain myself from buying everything. Totally with you in the Club! xo

3. Gabrielle | Savvy Home, on January 21, 2013 at 10:37 am said:

Yay, a canadian company :)) I went a little nuts at Club Monaco during boxing day sales… If you like J.Crew vintage tees, I think you’ll go crazy for the CM Hunter Shirts… vintage cotton with leather neckline. I bought two… amazed!

4. Kenzie Lee, on January 21, 2013 at 10:37 am said:

I walk pass Club Monaco at the Prudential Center on an almost weekly basis, but for some reason I never go in. I lust after the window displays and always comment on at least one outfit through the window. Looks like I’m going to have to actually go in now!

X Kenzie

5. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar, on January 21, 2013 at 11:15 am said:

Definitely one of my favorite stores. I am loving that bag and all the hints of orange everywhere!

6. Rebecca, on January 21, 2013 at 4:03 pm said:

I was the same way – I hadn’t really noticed Club Monaco (always thought it was Banana Republic-ish) until a friend started working there. I found myself always asking where she got her cute new clothes and she’d respond, “Club Monaco!” So I had to check it out. Love their felt hats and sweaters!

xo
    Rebecca

7. Bettina, on January 21, 2013 at 6:01 pm said:

One of my favorite go tos for really classic and chic work and life pieces. They always have the best extra 30 off sales!

8. Eleanor, on January 22, 2013 at 2:08 am said:

As a Canadian I grew up wearing CM, and along with J. Crew, it’s the only North American brand that I really miss since I’ve been living in the UK. Oh well, I stock up once a year when I’m home for Xmas, and it does me pretty well!

9. Lauren Maxwell, on January 22, 2013 at 7:49 am said:

Agree – love the classic silhouettes and love the tote you posted above.

10. Jess | the Jess Journals, on January 22, 2013 at 8:00 am said:

I went in there this weekend and found so many things I loved on super sale – and a few cute items I’m lusting after for spring! Love the classic style – with a twist! :)

11. Beth, on January 31, 2013 at 3:23 pm said:

These are great picks! I’ve always been drawn to Club Monaco since some trips to Canada in the 90s.