The Man Behind A Creative Day

eileen - a creative day | via vmac+cheese

What happens when an engineer marries an architect-turned-interior designer?

A) Their house ends up beautifully decorated, with lots of DIY projects

B) They’re able to do things like build a professional painting booth at their home

C) They argue only about how best to build a handmade headboard

D) All of the above

If you guessed D, then you can totally imagine the creative/analytical dynamic between Eileen and her husband Luke! Eileen is the blogger behind A Creative Day, a space filled with fantastic DIYs (don’t miss this one, this one, and this one). Her blog truly lives up to the name, so if you aren’t following along, be sure to pop over and pay her a visit! And read on to learn more about an engineer’s perspective on blogging:

a creative day mbtb | via vmac+cheese

15 responses to “The Man Behind A Creative Day”

1. Eileen, on January 30, 2013 at 4:56 am said:

Victoria thanks so much for having us! This is one of my favorite blogging series and we were thrilled to be a part :-)

xoxo
    eileen

2. Eileen (Lobster Meets Peach), on January 30, 2013 at 5:31 am said:

What a sweet blog series! I can’t wait to read more….

3. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar, on January 30, 2013 at 6:01 am said:

Woohoo! This is by far my fave series and I love getting introduced to new bloggers. Thanks for the intro to her and I am loving her DIYS.

4. Meghan, on January 30, 2013 at 6:01 am said:

This is such a sweet series ! love it.

5. Chloe Moon, on January 30, 2013 at 6:28 am said:

Okay Luke is like the cutest thing ever describing his wife! They seem like a match made in DIY heaven! I love how his answers are so honest! I have to check out her blog! =)

6. Alyssa, on January 30, 2013 at 6:45 am said:

These have to be one of my favorite features on your blog. I love a) learning about new bloggers and b) hearing all of the sweet comments from the guys!

7. Chelsea, on January 30, 2013 at 7:20 am said:

You can really tell how proud he is of her, and it is so sweet. I think this is a great way to discover new-to-me blogs and connect! xo

8. Stefanie // Life on the Squares, on January 30, 2013 at 8:18 am said:

this is so sweet! a great couple and truly lucky lady to have such an adoring & supportive hubby!

XO, Stefanie
    Life on the Squares

9. Tobe | Because It's Awesome, on January 30, 2013 at 8:25 am said:

haha! We have very similar menfolk. They sound cute together!

10. Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots, on January 30, 2013 at 8:26 am said:

I love that you featured Eileen! She is one of my faves and I totally love getting to hear the hubby’s side!

11. daisy, on January 30, 2013 at 8:29 am said:

they are just the cutest! love eileen’s blog, and yours as well! x

& Pretty Things

12. Marisa, on January 30, 2013 at 10:44 am said:

I LOVE this series, it brings all these women into a whole new light we never would have seen otherwise. Thank you!

13. Katy, on January 30, 2013 at 10:52 am said:

Yay, Luke!

One of my favorite brother-in-laws. :-)

14. Maddy, on January 30, 2013 at 2:13 pm said:

looks awesome, will have to check it out

15. whitney @ thecurtiscasa, on January 30, 2013 at 4:29 pm said:

aww, how sweet is that! what an awesome duo. i just love this series:)