I’ll Take One of Each

emerson fry | via vmac+cheese

emerson fry spring 2013 | via vmac+cheese

emerson fry spring 2013

Just a little eye candy to start off your morning! I can’t even begin to talk about how obsessed I am with these new looks from Emerson Fry’s Spring 2013 collection. Hard to believe that the former Emerson Made used to simply make pretty fabric flowers for clutches and dresses — how much the line has changed (and in the best way possible)! I love how the clothes have transitioned into clean lined, modern (dare I say urban?) looks, with supremely wearable mix-and-match pieces. There are so many pieces to covet! If you’re like me and constantly find yourself wearing simple basics with a twist, this line is a dream. Now if only spring would hurry up and get here…

There’s tons more inspirational photos from the Spring 2013 lookbook after the jump. Sidenote: this shoot is making me want to upgrade camera bodies and get a new lens, pronto!

emerson fry spring 2013

emerson fry spring 2013

emerson fry spring 2013

emerson fry spring 2013

emerson fry spring 2013

emerson fry spring 2013

{Image Credits: Emerson Fry Tumblr}

Follow vmac+cheese on Twitter // Facebook // Instagram // Pinterest

31 responses to “I’ll Take One of Each”

1. Abby @ The Frosted Vegan, on February 14, 2013 at 5:18 am said:

I just saw the lookbook yesterday as well! The whole line makes me feel like I need to be on a sunny vacation in all my fab new clothes : )

2. Kenzie Lee, on February 14, 2013 at 5:37 am said:

Can I echo your statement? I’ll take one of each!! These are gorgeous pieces that I can see fitting into my wardrobe perfectly!

X Kenzie

3. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar, on February 14, 2013 at 6:00 am said:

So classic and simple. This is def my style.

4. elle [wonderfelle world], on February 14, 2013 at 6:30 am said:

These pieces are pretty perfect! Effortless chic at its best – and I want all the dresses!

5. Julie, from prosecco to plaid, on February 14, 2013 at 7:00 am said:

Absolutely stunning pieces!!! xo, Julie

6. christin, on February 14, 2013 at 7:03 am said:

i LOVE those sunglasses. I mean, everything else is amazing, but those sunnies are awesome.

7. rita, on February 14, 2013 at 7:14 am said:

i’m seriously going belt shopping at lunch b/c i am obsessed with the grey tee/black jeans/awesome belt closed on the side look. may make bathroom stops a little more complicated but totally worth it!

8. Grace - Stripes & Sequins, on February 14, 2013 at 7:52 am said:

Aaaaah I know. Me too. I’ve lived in my EF army coat + pleather leggings all winter and can’t wait to pick something up for Spring. This no shopping thing is killing me!!!

9. Alyssa, on February 14, 2013 at 8:05 am said:

I’ll take one of each, please!

10. Tobe | Because It's Awesome, on February 14, 2013 at 8:13 am said:

yeesh. seriously amazing. i’ll take one of each, too….

11. coco, on February 14, 2013 at 8:52 am said:

beautiful, simple and classic! I definitely want the entire line!

12. Ashley, on February 14, 2013 at 8:54 am said:

I’m on the same boat, one of everything please! Seriously in love!

13. Lisa // Elembee, on February 14, 2013 at 9:11 am said:

I spy hexagons, which you know I’m excited about!

14. TheNOW, on February 14, 2013 at 9:40 am said:

Whoa! I am obsessed with those black white and gold pants and the striped pair!!! And this makes me just want to take a photography class…and then maybe a new lens.

15. Dayna, on February 14, 2013 at 10:03 am said:

Amazing. This kind of effortless casual look is my go to for spring! Love it!

x Dayna

16. Meghan, on February 14, 2013 at 10:17 am said:

oh my word, i’m loving every piece in this collection ! Amazing !

xo Meg

17. Lo, on February 14, 2013 at 10:49 am said:

Every new line is better than the last! It’s so elegant and on-trend.

18. Lloyd and Wolf, on February 14, 2013 at 11:10 am said:

Ditto. I’ll take one of each! The spring line looks awesome!

19. Nina, on February 14, 2013 at 11:43 am said:

I second this! The lookbook is amazing and, if I could, I’d buy every single thing in it! Her line just keeps getting better and better!

xx Nina

20. Lindsey, on February 14, 2013 at 11:53 am said:

I love this! I am your newest fan and I love your style. These pieces are 100% chic and 100% effortless – my favorite combination. Beautiful!

21. The Pocket Stylist, on February 14, 2013 at 12:04 pm said:

Wow stunning I adore those geometric pants!!

22. Kirby, on February 14, 2013 at 1:24 pm said:

I love EVERYTHING from this collection! It even influenced what I packed for my vacation!

23. whitney, on February 14, 2013 at 5:23 pm said:

wow, so gorgeous! happy valentine’s day!

24. Meghan, on February 14, 2013 at 6:57 pm said:

Really loving the black cone heel shoes. Cute.

25. Randilea, on February 14, 2013 at 8:33 pm said:

Love the first and last looks!

26. sarah engel, on February 15, 2013 at 10:22 am said:

LOVE everything in the new collection. And as always the photography is so beautiful as well:)

27. Crystal Ike, on February 15, 2013 at 11:05 am said:

This collection is right up my ally! I love how effortless each outfit looks.
    -Crystal
    Crystal’s Beauty Corner

28. Lauren | Seventeenth & Irving, on February 16, 2013 at 5:46 pm said:

YES! I am dying over this collection. Perfect basics that are anything but. I want it all.

29. Lisa, on February 17, 2013 at 12:13 pm said:

LOVE that first blouse! So pretty and feminine!

30. Albertina, on February 17, 2013 at 12:20 pm said:

what lens do you think they sued for these? I know in love with everything!!

31. Becca, on February 18, 2013 at 6:08 am said:

Yes I want every single piece from the collection. I love this line! I have a blazer from them that I’ve worn to pieces and need to have fixed up by a tailor. This reminds me that it’s better to save and get the pieces you really love.