Little Luxuries

little luxuries

notebooks earrings bobby pins earbuds Zero Oil

Happy Monday, everyone! Just wanted to pop in and share these few simple luxuries with you today. With the holiday, I’m taking a half day and spending some time with the hubs. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend (the weather was gorgeous here…I almost feel guilty telling east coasters we saw 70 degree temps…).

22 responses to “Little Luxuries”

1. Ly, on February 18, 2013 at 4:27 am said:

I was experimenting this weekend with doing my hair with bobby pins so this post about the Topshop ones were serendipitous :)

2. Rachelle, on February 18, 2013 at 4:30 am said:

I’ve been using origins for years, trust me buy the zero oil it helps.

xo

3. Kimberly, on February 18, 2013 at 4:49 am said:

Love those colorful bobby pins and may have to snag one of those printed notebooks…so cute!

4. Elise {Buttercream & Roses}, on February 18, 2013 at 5:14 am said:

Origins in defiantly one of my favorite skincare brands. I use both moisterizers and face cleansers from their line. The notebook is cute love the spring colors.

5. Aja Lake [the gold hat.], on February 18, 2013 at 5:48 am said:

i love those earrings. and everything origins!
    hope you enjoy a wonderful monday. xx

6. Drew @ Catfish & Caviar, on February 18, 2013 at 6:02 am said:

I always think about adding some bobby pin bling to my updo’s but have never made the leap. These are super cute!

7. Kristina, on February 18, 2013 at 6:16 am said:

I love those earrings you picked. I’m super jealous about your weather!!

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

8. Chloe Moon, on February 18, 2013 at 6:19 am said:

I wish I had some of your 70 degree weather and those ear buds to walk around in the sun with!! =)

9. Nnenna, on February 18, 2013 at 8:53 am said:

Yeah, I heard about those 70 degree temps from my family who lives in CA- can’t say that I’m not jealous! :)

I love those notebooks. I definitely already have way too many notebooks but these are so pretty and put me in a spring mood!

10. alyson, on February 18, 2013 at 9:02 am said:

you can never have too many cute notepads and bobby pins! and, curious about the mattifier. LMk if you try.

11. Kayla, on February 18, 2013 at 9:11 am said:

I love those little bobby pins! So cute!

Kayla

12. Steph Waung, on February 18, 2013 at 9:20 am said:

ohh i’m intrigued by this mattifier business! haha i’m going to have to pick this up to give it a try! thanks =)

13. Morgan, on February 18, 2013 at 9:23 am said:

totally love seeing our patterned notebooks on your list of little luxuries! flattered and honored :) thanks for sharing!

14. Jasmine Rochelle, on February 18, 2013 at 10:27 am said:

I swear my sister makes so much fun of me because I love “the little things.” I recently did a vision board, and added this super cute economical tooth brush and she gave me that awkward stare, LOL.

My favorite item is the hair pins, they scream super cute and really stand out when your wearing a up-do or have a braid in your hair.

15. Meghan, on February 18, 2013 at 10:42 am said:

Loving those earrings, so very cute.

xo Meg

16. Lloyd and Wolf, on February 18, 2013 at 11:41 am said:

Loving those studs from Anthropologie.

17. Desiree {CHIC COASTAL LIVING}, on February 18, 2013 at 11:57 am said:

Cute little luxuries! I could use them all! have a great day with your hubby!

18. Monika Reynolds, on February 18, 2013 at 1:53 pm said:

LOVE those fun bobbies!

Monika
    champagne-picnic.com

19. Meghan, on February 18, 2013 at 2:16 pm said:

That notebook is so pretty you could frame it! I am a sucker for pretty botebooks. I always buy them, but never use them.

20. the NOW, on February 18, 2013 at 5:32 pm said:

I am becoming a notebook/ notepad addict. I mean, I think I’m set on writing materials, but I just keep buying them. And those little bobby pins are super cute. Great finds! xo

21. Meg, on February 18, 2013 at 8:57 pm said:

Oooh I love these indeed.

22. Chineka @ Savor The Baking, on March 2, 2013 at 7:10 pm said:

I can’t get enough of notebooks either and those earbuds are so cute.