The Man Behind Rebecca Atwood

becca atwood mbtb

Today I’m so excited to feature Rebecca Atwood, and her husband Steve. You may remember Rebecca’s old blog, {extra}ordinary wonders (she’s been on vmac a time or two!), but not too long ago, she launched her own textile company and has since been making a splash in the design world with her beautiful, hand-dyed pillows (a bunch of them are on display below). I had the pleasure of briefly meeting Steve last year, and I can tell you first hand that these two are as warm and adorable as they seem. I can also tell you first hand that when your partner decides to launch their own business, it’s not always a cakewalk, but Steve has been nothing but supportive, and it shows. Here’s his take on what it’s like to be a part of the blog (and online entrepreneurial) world!

rebecca atwood mbtb

16 responses to “The Man Behind Rebecca Atwood”

1. Clara, on June 5, 2013 at 5:59 am said:

LOVE Becca and LOVE her sweet sweet husband. Ugh, this post warms my heart!

2. Erin | House of Earnest, on June 5, 2013 at 6:18 am said:

What a sweetheart! He just radiates support and admiration for Becca! I’m so happy to see her shop take off and even happier to see it so supported!

3. kelsey, on June 5, 2013 at 6:27 am said:

beautiful photo!
    kw ladies in navy

4. Katrina [Parker and West], on June 5, 2013 at 6:32 am said:

I can’t tell you enough how much I love this series! It’s just great to see that so many men out there support their other half and everything that they do.

5. Ame, on June 5, 2013 at 6:55 am said:

I love the support these guys have for their wives/girlfriends.

6. jacquelyn |lark&linen, on June 5, 2013 at 7:25 am said:

What a sweet man! I love tales of supportive husbands – and still can’t get enough of this series!

7. Becca, on June 5, 2013 at 8:20 am said:

Thanks so much for having Steve on the blog today! It was really fun for me to see how he answered these questions as well. He really is the best and has been so supportive as I’ve launched my business. I can’t imagine having done it without him. He’s always there to listen and talk through things. I am a lucky woman!

8. Meg, on June 5, 2013 at 10:00 am said:

Love the textiles!
    Her hubby seems very sweet and supportive. :)

9. christin, on June 5, 2013 at 12:28 pm said:

Love this and love Becca! She is so amazingly talented!

10. Grace - Stripes & Sequins, on June 5, 2013 at 12:59 pm said:

Aw, love this obviously… so proud of my sis (and so lucky to have such a great brother in law)!

11. Tobe | Because It's Awesome, on June 5, 2013 at 1:14 pm said:

No way they can both be so sweet!! What a keeper. Nice pillows he’s sportin, too :)

12. Gabrielle | Savvy Home, on June 5, 2013 at 1:32 pm said:

Awww so nice to see Becca and Steve on here… Takes me back :) He really is a sweetie!

13. Erin | Holtwood Hipster, on June 5, 2013 at 5:25 pm said:

Big fan of Rebecca’s work and I’ve loved seeing such good things come her way. Undoubtedly, she’s had her biggest fan and supporter standing right next to her in Steve. Great to hear his perspective on his very talented lady.

14. ami@naivecookcooks, on June 5, 2013 at 6:13 pm said:

Such an inspiration!

15. Ailee, on June 7, 2013 at 11:27 am said:

I love the pillows and how much he adores her! Great post.

16. Weekend Reading | Stripes & Sequins, on June 8, 2013 at 12:30 pm said:

[...] love Victoria’s “Man Behind the Blog” feature, and was so excited to see my brother in law on there this [...]