The Man Behind A House in the Hills

man behind the blog - a house in the hills

You know how some blogs just make you happy? That’s what Sarah’s blog does for me. Maybe it’s the gorgeous photography — always bright, cheerful, luminous. Actually, much like Sarah herself. I always love stopping by A House in the Hills for great natural living tips, beautiful recipes (that always encourage me to eat better and take care of myself), Sarah’s trademark, too-cool style, and also, for one of my favorite posts on a blog, ever. She’s mentioned her sweet husband Lou many times, and they’ve always seemed like two (extraordinarily talented) peas in a pod, so I couldn’t wait to hear what a photographer might have to say about blogging! Here’s Lou’s take:

YOUR NAME: Lou Mora

YOUR DAY JOB: advertising/editorial photographer

YOUR LADY’S BLOG: A House in the Hills

FAVORITE WEBSITES: Convoy, These Tings Take Time, High Snob

a house in the hills - lou mora

16 responses to “The Man Behind A House in the Hills”

1. Nicole, on July 31, 2013 at 8:15 am said:

SO glad you featured this guy! Not only does he sound like a sweetheart, but I’m so happy to have been turned onto Sarah’s amazing blog! Thanks!

2. Clara, on July 31, 2013 at 8:24 am said:

Well if that doesn’t make you fall in love with him… I don’t know what does! I absolutely love Sarah’s blog and her man could not be sweeter.

3. Abby, on July 31, 2013 at 9:20 am said:

Literally came straight from The House in the Hills to here – I just adore Sarah and her hubby seems so sweet!

4. Jessie, on July 31, 2013 at 9:41 am said:

Love love love this series. There is a man sitting in the shadows (and secretly fawning over) of every kick-ass woman, and I love hearing their take on things!!

5. Alyssa//Runway Chef, on July 31, 2013 at 9:59 am said:

I was just reading Sarah’s blog…it’s one of my faves!

6. Julie & Lauren, on July 31, 2013 at 10:15 am said:

LOVE THIS! Thanks for the intro. XO

7. Amy @ Long Drive Journey, on July 31, 2013 at 11:29 am said:

The “favorite post” that you linked to is actually one that I’d read before (maybe you’ve mentioned it?), but every time I do, it gives me chills. I want to live my life like that old man!

8. Court @ love court xoxo, on July 31, 2013 at 11:32 am said:

This is my all time favorite series- I LOVE how you can just tell the men are madly in love with their ladies. I love love ;)

9. FripperyVintage, on July 31, 2013 at 11:50 am said:

Love this! He sounds like a very supportive guy.

10. Kristin, on July 31, 2013 at 2:43 pm said:

I love Sarah’s blog and it’s so fun to learn more about her guy!

11. sarah yates, on July 31, 2013 at 10:22 pm said:

thanks so much everyone for the kind words and biggest thanks of all to victoria for the great feature!

so good to see my husband in the spotlight, a house in the hills would only be half the blog it is without him!

thank you thank you victoria, you’re the best! xx

12. Phoebe, on August 1, 2013 at 1:28 am said:

I love Sarah’s blog! I would wear 99% of her outfits, which I totally love.

13. Simone Anne, on August 1, 2013 at 11:23 am said:

I love it! Too fun to see Lou on the other side of the lens after reading a House in the Hills since the beginning! :)

14. Myrna, on August 1, 2013 at 3:04 pm said:

I love Sarah and A House In the hills blog – she’s always so inspiring and not to mention her beautiful pictures. Power couple !!!

XX-Myrna

Mybeatboutique.blogspot.com

15. Aileen, on August 2, 2013 at 3:42 pm said:

I love this – it’s so sweet!!

16. ame, on August 9, 2013 at 11:09 am said:

aww, love the supportiveness. And I think this man needs some more sugar in his life.