The Man Behind Much to My Delight

man behind the blog - much to my delight

I mentioned her blog a few weeks back, but if you have a minute and you haven’t done so yet, you should absolutely stop by Jenn’s hilariously fun blog Much to My Delight. To wit: since including her on my short list of blogs to check out, she’s written a two part series about being on Elimidate (which made me laugh out loud more than once); these posts only barely top last year’s adventures in spray tanning story. So of course, with all these laughs, I was dying to learn a little bit more about her husband Vin, who’s made many appearances on the blog, and who knows Brad Pitt (well, sorta). What say you, Vincent?

YOUR NAME: Vincent, VB, Vinny, Vin, Vince.
YOUR DAY JOB: Theater Technical Director
YOUR LADY’S BLOG: Much To My Delight
FAVORITE WEBSITES: espn.com, slickdeals.net, google.com. (I have a thirst for knowledge and don’t know how I ever lived without the ability to have instant answers.)

much to my delight - man behind the blog

19 responses to “The Man Behind Much to My Delight”

1. Rachelle, on August 7, 2013 at 8:52 am said:

another great one, he’s funny and suportive. So sweet.

2. Alyssa//Runway Chef, on August 7, 2013 at 9:25 am said:

I just died laughing while scrolling through Jenn’s blog! Thanks for introducing it to me!

3. Laura, on August 7, 2013 at 9:29 am said:

Thanks for introducing me to this blog! It’s now one of my favs! Her husband seems great – so supportive!

4. dad, on August 7, 2013 at 10:32 am said:

awww.

1. Jenn from Much to My Delight, on August 7, 2013 at 11:45 am said:

Haha–this must be my dad.

5. Erin | Holtwood Hipster, on August 7, 2013 at 11:04 am said:

So happy to be introduced to this blogger and her sweetie pie! Took the bait and sampled the Brad Pitt post– hilarious and very well written. Can’t wait to catch up on a few more. Victoria, you always have the “in” on all the good stuff!

6. Maryn, on August 7, 2013 at 11:23 am said:

This is great. Nothing better than a supportive husband! Going to check out her blog now…

7. FripperyVintage, on August 7, 2013 at 11:41 am said:

Love her blog! He sounds like a fun guy!

8. Jenn from Much to My Delight, on August 7, 2013 at 11:45 am said:

Thanks so much for featuring my man Vin, Victoria. He is totally the wind beneath my wings.

9. petal and plume, on August 7, 2013 at 12:40 pm said:

i love this feature! thank you for bringing her blog to my attention… so in love!
    xx

10. Ailee, on August 7, 2013 at 2:33 pm said:

That Brad Pitt story. Ugh. Jealous x a million. Great blog and funny guy. “Kinda my idol” – love.

11. Party Box Design, on August 7, 2013 at 4:20 pm said:

love to see a guys perspective! sucha fun post!

12. dana, on August 7, 2013 at 4:24 pm said:

what sweet words. He’s so supportive! love it.

The Casual Classic

13. Alexa, on August 7, 2013 at 4:51 pm said:

Ok am now in love with her blog and he’s a riot too…love the teenagers/fashion comment!

14. Kristin, on August 8, 2013 at 12:08 am said:

Kinda my idol?! Too cute! I said ‘awwww’ out loud. These are always a fun read :)

15. ame, on August 9, 2013 at 11:07 am said:

Ok I liked him early on but the fashion blog comment had my heart completely.

16. Lauren Martin, on August 13, 2013 at 8:01 pm said:

I love this interview!! I don’t think we give enough credit to the men behind the blogs nearly enough! haha my man definitely puts up with a lot especially when I make him edit my posts and i adore his patience when I ask him over and over again if it’s good enough to post. And I don’t even make him take outfit photos of me…(yet!) :D our men are the best!
    Xx
    Lauren M

17. Daina, on August 14, 2013 at 3:01 pm said:

I have followed Jenn’s blog for some time now and it was so fun to hear Vin’s perspective of it all! I actually just had my first blate (blogger date) with Jenn this week in Astoria and she was just as lovely in person as she seems on her website!

Reading this has made me even more curious how my own boyfriend would respond to these questions about my blog… love this series! If you ever want another man to participate, I would volunteer my boyfriend Brian!

18. Kelly, on August 16, 2013 at 10:18 am said:

Ah, I just love this series! My favorite part was, “she’s kind of my idol.” How sweet!