The Word

i'd rather be a comma than a full stop

One of my favorite lyrics to start off the week, from one of my favorite songs ever. I’m feeling a little under the weather (but still have plenty of work to do), so I decided I’d keep things short and sweet today.

Do anything fun over the weekend? Joe commented yesterday that it felt like we worked all weekend — we spent a lot of time hanging things, unpacking those last few boxes, and I undertook a massive office file organization which took all Saturday afternoon. Always so gratifying, but yeah, you don’t really have time to sit around and watch bad movies on TV (wait, maybe that’s a good thing?).

It’s the last week of August…make it a good one!

PS — Today is IT. It’s the last day to enter the Lo & Sons giveaway! Don’t forget to stop over here and submit your entry — it’s easy, and you can enter up to five times!

{Image Credit: Ann Street Studio}

7 responses to “The Word”

1. Tiffany @ Savor Home, on August 26, 2013 at 7:57 am said:

Love that saying! So true… I swear I asked myself the same question about the weekend as I was on my way to work this morning. I got so much done over the weekend, but the only time I stopped was to read mags for about an hour and to sleep. Whoever declared 2-day weekends is crazy… :) Have a good day!

2. nora, on August 26, 2013 at 10:15 am said:

i didn’t feel busy but thinking back i never found the time to read the magazine i bought!

3. Kayla, on August 26, 2013 at 11:03 am said:

We did a lot of housework on Saturday.. had plenty of time to watch bad movies on TV Sunday though! Haha ; )

Kayla

4. Alexa, on August 26, 2013 at 11:40 am said:

Feel better Victoria! And I can’t believe it’s already the end of August!!

5. Ailee, on August 26, 2013 at 5:49 pm said:

Labor Day weekend is so close! (I’ve been chanting this all day) I’d also like to note that your handwriting is perfect. I bought the Wacom but have yet to like anything as much as your freebies!

6. Court | love court xoxo, on August 27, 2013 at 7:24 am said:

Feel better soon!

7. Alecia, on August 28, 2013 at 10:19 am said:

I can’t believe it is the end of August already. I probably say that every year. However, I am so ready for some fall weather.

Hope you are feeling better!

-Alecia with http://www.likesof.us