Hello, December

life updates

Louis C.K. has some joke that goes approximately like, “Thanksgiving doesn’t end when you’re full. Thanksgiving ends when you completely hate yourself.” Safe to say that was me at various points this weekend: so utterly sated, bloated, and stuffed that I really, really hated myself. By last night, after 4 days of drinking and eating crazy (delicious) amounts of dairy, I was done. So today I’m taking it easy (and taking the easy way out) by sharing some snaps of life lately, while I settle back into the office over here. Enjoy!

PS, on Friday I shared some of my favorite holiday deals and steals, and many (if not most) are still live for Cyber Monday today — lots have even deeper discounts too! Check it out. I’ve updated some of the codes since so many of them change on Cyber Monday. Happy shopping!

All photos from my Instagram. Follow along here!

16 responses to “Hello, December”

1. Alexa, on December 2, 2013 at 10:08 am said:

Happy December Victoria! I seriously cannot believe it’s already here!

2. jillian, on December 2, 2013 at 10:20 am said:

looks like a great month! happy december! xo jillian

3. B.Britnell, on December 2, 2013 at 11:16 am said:

hah. What a perfect quote from C.K. Louise. He just really gets me sometimes :)

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and are now letting your stomach rest a bit.

4. Bethany, on December 2, 2013 at 12:37 pm said:

Ha, exactly! You think beforehand you could handle the leftovers for weeks, but by Saturday you’re already over it. :) Great pics!!

5. Lauren | Seventeenth & Irving, on December 2, 2013 at 12:39 pm said:

Do you mind sharing the link to your light fixture? I’ve searched the site high and low and can’t seem to find it!

6. dana, on December 2, 2013 at 3:40 pm said:

your pictures are great! Love your doggies :)

The Casual Classic

7. Kayla, on December 2, 2013 at 5:04 pm said:

I love that picture of Lucy – SO sweet!

Kayla

8. Tali L. of Chloe + Isabel, on December 3, 2013 at 8:46 am said:

Your house looks so festive! And congrats on your first roast. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! xx

9. meg, on December 3, 2013 at 9:02 am said:

I swear, everyone in NYC has a French Bulldog. ;) They are just the cutest!

10. Elise, on December 3, 2013 at 12:00 pm said:

Victoria, love those wine glasses! I’m currently on the hunt for new ones and love the shape of yours – would you mind sharing where you got them from? thanks!!

11. Jessica @ Jessiker Bakes, on December 4, 2013 at 2:25 pm said:

Your turducken looks amazing Victoria! Happy December to you too :), I am looking forward to it!