Little Luxuries {all $25 and under}

little luxuries - fun things under $25

It’s been a while since I shared any little luxuries, so today, I’m rounding up a few of my favorites that I’ve recently spotted. I can’t say they’d be particularly practical, but how glam and fun would these gold playing cards be on a coffee table? (I was also thinking what a cool art piece they could make!) The Crew is having a big sale on winter items, which includes a few seasonless pieces like this passport cover (I’m dying to take a trip…more on that soon) and embellished baseball hats. Finally, my dry skin battle continues and I’ve been thinking I might have to break out the big guns — or brushes, as it were. I’ve had dry brushing done at spa treatments in the past, and even though I always felt a little like a horse being groomed, it does make your skin undeniably smooth and is supposedly really, really good for your lymphatic system. This cute little set is perfect!

SHOP THIS POST

1. Gold playing cards | 2. Houndstooth Hat | 3. Passport Case | 4. Bath Brush Set | 5. Cluster Stud Earrings | 6. Pink Sticky Notes

13 responses to “Little Luxuries {all $25 and under}”

1. Kimberly (Manifest Yourself), on January 28, 2014 at 8:29 am said:

I’ve been meaning to purchase a dry brush for quite some time. I know a few ppl who swear by it.

2. Jen, on January 28, 2014 at 9:29 am said:

Love all of these :) You’re right, those cards would look great on a coffee table!

xx,
    jen

3. jillian, on January 28, 2014 at 10:44 am said:

love that leather passport case! so pretty. xo

4. Grace - Stripes & Sequins, on January 28, 2014 at 1:43 pm said:

I always love these posts that you do. Those playing cards are just lovely.

5. alexa, on January 28, 2014 at 2:12 pm said:

How awesome are those playing cards??? So cool!

6. Alli {Enchantette}, on January 28, 2014 at 2:15 pm said:

Those cards are so beautiful!

7. dana, on January 28, 2014 at 3:56 pm said:

great picks. those earrings are so pretty!

8. Hitha | Hitha On The Go, on January 28, 2014 at 5:49 pm said:

I snagged that hat earlier this week! ANd those playing cards have been on my list for freakin’ ever – I think it’s high time I picked them up.

Also, at your suggestion, I invested in a candle snuffer. Very excited to get home and try it out.

9. Nina, on January 28, 2014 at 5:54 pm said:

those earrings. I love!

10. Jessica Z, on January 28, 2014 at 8:36 pm said:

I need to invest in a brush like that asap. This Missouri weather is not helping!

11. Bethany, on January 29, 2014 at 12:39 pm said:

I probably have 10 decks of cards but somehow need those gold ones. And I love the KS sticky notes! I like all of these things!! All about little luxuries, and big ones, on occasion….

12. Kellie The Shoe Diva, on January 30, 2014 at 5:34 am said:

Love the cluster stud earrings. They can def make a simple outfit look fabulous.

13. […] Gold-dipped playing cards. There’s no reason on earth we need this but we just love that it exists in this round-up of Little Luxuries from blogger Vmac and Cheese. […]