Week/End

flowers

We’re headed off to Napa this weekend and I’m praying for two things: 1) for decently warm weather there and 2) for our flight not to be cancelled. It’s official, I’ve now seen enough snow. What was a pristine novelty a few months ago is now a total bummer. SF, you have no idea how good you have it.

CONSIDER: The history of the selfie. Among the more bizarre art forms in recent years, me thinks.

SHARE THE LOVE: Hey, it’s never too late to #TellABlogger. All these people already have!

EAT CHOCOLATE: I mean, it is Valentine’s Day. I loved these little Mexican Hot Chocolate dippers that Erin made.

BECAUSE, CHOCOLATE: Flourless Chocolate Almond Cakes. Need I say more?

GET SCHOOLED: on the history of Valentine’s Day!

SALE ALERTS: Two to keep an eye on: a mini-sale at J.Crew and a big shoe sale at Nordstrom.

FEEL OLD: Mean Girls is 10 years old this April. The director recently spilled 10 juicy stories.

PAINT: your nails with a modern touch. I love this idea!

Enjoy Valentine’s Day, and if you have Monday off, the long weekend too! I’ll see you back here on Tuesday!

Image via my Instagram. Follow me here!

13 responses to “Week/End”

1. Christina Storm, on February 14, 2014 at 8:12 am said:

Hope you have a great Valentine’s Day!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

2. jillian, on February 14, 2014 at 8:27 am said:

have a great trip! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

3. Kayla, on February 14, 2014 at 10:19 am said:

Nordstrom shoe sale! Woohoo! Happy Valentine’s Day Victoria! Praying your flight doesn’t get cancelled ( I too, am over the snow.)

Kayla

4. Molly {Dreams in HD}, on February 14, 2014 at 11:12 am said:

safe travels and a very happy valentine’s day to you victoria!

5. Jen, on February 14, 2014 at 11:17 am said:

I hope you make your flight! I posted my “friday favorites” on my blog today which included an excellent post on In The Gloss about making your lip color match the wine your drinking. I wish I had that idea before my Napa trip last year!

Happy Vday,
    Jen

^friday favorites on the blog today

6. Abby, on February 14, 2014 at 11:32 am said:

Gorgeous bouquet! Happy Friday Victoria!

7. Jourdin, on February 14, 2014 at 11:36 am said:

Lovely flowers! Have a wonderful Valentine’s day!!

8. Kimberly {Manifest Yourself}, on February 14, 2014 at 12:29 pm said:

Thought about you this am! Hope you got there safely with no delays!

9. Naomi, on February 14, 2014 at 1:02 pm said:

It was sunny and 68 degrees in the Bay Area yesterday – enjoy your weekend back in the Bay!

10. Marionberry Style, on February 14, 2014 at 1:36 pm said:

You totally deserve a getaway V! And where better than your old stomping grounds of CA! Me thinks that first glass of wine is going to taste amazing!

Cheers friend,
    Marion

11. Tiffany @ Savor Home, on February 14, 2014 at 1:42 pm said:

Love #TellABlogger! Great idea. I hope you make it to CA!! Happy Valentine’s Day!

12. Bethany, on February 15, 2014 at 10:02 pm said:

I love your blog! Does that count? :) Also, I can’t believe Mean Girls is 10 years old. I feel old, too.

13. Chelsea, on February 16, 2014 at 7:42 am said:

Have an amazing time! And how is Mean Girls that old?!