I’m Loving…

I'm Loving

This post is the result of having way too much fun (read: margaritas) at Hitha’s place on Saturday night. When you make margs, play games, have dance parties, and also watch random home movies until well past midnight on Saturday, as a general rule of thumb, your Sunday is spent on the couch in pajamas, watching House of Cards and surfing the Internet while you re-hydrate and give your body a break. Feel me?

Nevertheless, I had so much fun discovering all these little items. The weather in New York over the weekend felt practically like summer — or maybe that’s just what 55 degrees feels like when you’ve gotten used to 20. Because of it, I had a definite kick in my step and found myself drawn to items that reminded me of the sea and warm, breezy vacations. This bikini and this blue floral one from Anthropologie particularly caught my eye, as did these lovely sandals (I really love the dusty tone in them, especially with the bright gold accent!). Last week I popped into Gracious Home, a local home, hardware, and decor shop here on the Upper East Side, and spent some time admiring their gorgeous dinnerware and table linens. I was browsing their site yesterday to price check a few, and instead happened upon these gorgeous hand-painted plates from Oscar de la Renta. Aren’t they stunning? Lastly, I’ve been taking stock of my loungewear and pajama situation at home, and it’s somewhat dire. Thing is, I hate sleeping in pants of any kind (too hot…and how can anyone stand how they get all twisted as you move around?), so this little sleep set may be just the ticket. Isn’t it adorable? I’ve heard such great things about Eberjey, too!

Did you do anything fun this weekend? And did you celebrate National Margarita Day?

CLICK ON ANY ITEM IN THE COLLAGE TO LEARN MORE,
OR SHOP THIS POST HERE:

bracelet pajamas ODLR dishes sandals bikini

21 responses to “I’m Loving…”

1. HMC, on February 24, 2014 at 7:50 am said:

I’m right there with you re: sleeping in pajama pants. TOO HOT–that set is just what I need!

2. Rachelle, on February 24, 2014 at 8:03 am said:

the PJs are so cute.

3. Lexi @ Glitter, Inc., on February 24, 2014 at 8:08 am said:

You and I clearly have similar taste in baubles – I must make that bracelet mine! So awesome!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

4. Stefanie // Life on the Squares, on February 24, 2014 at 8:10 am said:

I am obsessed with that bracelet and loveee those PJs. I have a pair, and they are a must! xo

5. jillian, on February 24, 2014 at 8:47 am said:

love those cute pj’s! xo jillian – cornflake dreams

6. Jessica Zimlich, on February 24, 2014 at 8:52 am said:

I love that the pj’s are shorts! Super cute. I celebrated a friends birthday and we broke in their new home with drinks, not of the tequila type though ;)

7. Kimberly (Manifest Yourself), on February 24, 2014 at 9:02 am said:

No margaritas, but I did purchase some new pjs. I feel the same about my bed time/lounge wear. Slowly but sure I want to update my selections.

8. Hitha | Hitha On The Go, on February 24, 2014 at 9:32 am said:

TRUTH. We spent our day doing the same thing, but replace HoC with How I Met Your Mother and throw in some cleaning. And napping.

Such a fun night! And excellent picks, as usual. My loungewear game needs a serious upgrade as well…

9. Allie, on February 24, 2014 at 10:04 am said:

I have those Eberjey PJs and despite the somewhat high price tag, they are SO worth it! Seriously, most comfortable pajamas ever.

10. Leslie, on February 24, 2014 at 10:10 am said:

I celebrated National Margarita Day with your recipe, and it was delicious. Thanks!

11. Ginet, on February 24, 2014 at 12:59 pm said:

I was eying those PJs for a while, but I went with these instead since they’re half the price: http://store.plumprettysugar.com/sleepwear-shorties/. They’re super cute and love the way they fit on me! They’re in the wash since I just got them so I have yet to test them out.

12. Dariel, on February 24, 2014 at 1:28 pm said:

I have the eberjey pj’s and love them!

13. Jourdin, on February 24, 2014 at 2:54 pm said:

That Nanette Lepore bikini is perfection! Thanks!!

14. Kayla, on February 24, 2014 at 3:23 pm said:

I LOVE that bathing suit!

Kayla

15. Molly {Dreams in HD}, on February 24, 2014 at 4:21 pm said:

those retro pi’s are the cutest! we drank jalepaneo margaritas on friday and ate goat cheese guacamole, so yummy :)

16. Emily Georgia Lunstroth, on February 24, 2014 at 4:45 pm said:

oye the thought of being in a bikini is scary but i love that one!

17. Abby, on February 24, 2014 at 5:10 pm said:

Oooh I love that pj set! I have a very similar pair and I love them!

18. Chelsea, on February 24, 2014 at 6:48 pm said:

Love that bathing suit!

19. Emily Piskulick, on February 24, 2014 at 9:15 pm said:

Those pj’s are just too cute.. I’m obsessed! Love all of these items. xo

20. MK Cheers, on February 25, 2014 at 12:03 pm said:

I have been looking for a fun modern retro bikini and totally love your pick! I will take one of everything… keep dreaming

xoxo
    MK

21. Bethany, on February 25, 2014 at 10:40 pm said:

Ahh those PJs are so cute! And I love anything that reminds me of the ocean, so those plates are lovely. Great round-up!